End of the world

rod

Retired 22 years
I'll probably pop some popcorn and watch the fireworks. I'll also spend the day waiting for the rainbows and unicorns to make their appearance. I'm sure everything will be all hunky dory the next 4 years and we can get back to just the normal looting and burning that all of a sudden seemed to be the way riots should be handled. Happy Days Are Here Again. Let the murders in Chicago resume.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I'll probably pop some popcorn and watch the fireworks. I'll also spend the day waiting for the rainbows and unicorns to make their appearance. I'm sure everything will be all hunky dory the next 4 years and we can get back to just the normal looting and burning that all of a sudden seemed to be the way riots should be handled. Happy Days Are Here Again. Let the murders in Chicago resume.
I bet Ted Cruz was the type of kid that if his class was about to end he reminds the teacher that homework was not giving out!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tenor.gif

SandSpida

Don’t forget to give philly their props. Nowadays if they attempt to rob you and you don’t have money for them to take, they just kill you. Lesson learned.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Or naked in a water sac with some dude spanking it over you.
I've always believed in this theory that happiness will fill the absent of sex since is the door of life and we are able to travel galactic without the help of big rock call earth just doing it as a thought.