Ending DACA

vantexan

Pigs here have made immigration a “security” issue rather than a “humanitarian” issue.
When many thousands of crimes, many of them violent, are committed against American citizens by people who shouldn't be here it's both a security issue and a humanitarian issue. American citizens' lives matter too.

Off the leash

When many thousands of crimes, many of them violent, are committed against American citizens by people who shouldn't be here it's both a security issue and a humanitarian issue. American citizens' lives matter too.
There’s an invasion taking place on the southern border. Already 1 million crossed. The most was 1 million in an entire year, only 6 months since the idiot took office and were there already. The destruction of America before our eyes. All the fools that think this isn’t a problem are in for a rude awakening.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That was some good lookin :poop: ,

Take care of yourself, If you need to talk to a jackass, pm me, I can cure you of that need quickly.:thumbup1:

4 ozs of chicken salad, your mama should whip you
Thank You:thumbup1:
I wasn't at this festival but I was at this one at top of the hill sitting in friend*ing 90°+ sweltering heat!
I may have melted that day.