Epidemic Dex 1's

hypo hanna

A customers chances of getting their money back is directly related to their willingness to complain. When I was dispatching I rarely denied a claim. There was nothing in it for me to save FedEx money and 9 times out of ten we screwed up anyway.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Also Upser, No disrespect,, but we dont get our personal elf or able to max out on ot everyday in peak.. so its really not our fault.. need a union but theres no balls around here im a afraid. :sad-little: . sorry fellas this time of year just gives me the blues with all this money we could be making..

Good stuff. Elf...lol

worldwide

No money back guaranty from Nov. 26 until Dec. 26 Sorry.

Fedex Express does not suspend their money back guarantee policy during peak

Fedex Ground does suspend their guarantee polocy during peak-not guaranteed if "The package was tendered for transportation during the 14 calendar days before Christmas."

FedEx Express Terms and Conditions and FedEx Ground Tariff

UPS has similar guarantee language during peak:

"Peak-season service guarantees: Commitment times for air and international shipments delivered within the United States will be extended by 90 minutes on the following days: Nov. 23, Dec. 18–24 and Dec. 31. UPS air and international shipments picked up or delivered in the United States are guaranteed throughout the holiday season. The guarantee is suspended for UPS Ground and UPS Standard packages picked up or scheduled for delivery between Dec. 11 and Dec. 24."

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No money back guaranty from Nov. 26 until Dec. 26 Sorry.

Even if you guys blow it off because you're "too busy"?? I will tell you that if I were a shipper and saw this exception code when I tracked my packages I sure as hell would get a refund.

Our commit time is relaxed and service guarantees are suspended when we get closer to Christmas but we still have to make an attempt on each and every package on our cars. We don't have a "too busy" exception code.

Sure we do we sheet packages as missed or left at building. This is happening in some ups centers I pride u.