ERI joke????

wornoutupser

I recently was asked to take the ERI and I agreed.
Twice while taking it, my center manager was looking over my shoulder. The second time I quit the questions and logged off.
Has anyone else had the type of intimidation taking the ERI?

Ouch

I would love it if they watched me.in the comment section i would put. Look for a grievance with my name on it for harassment as i have a manager looking over my shoulder as i fill this out. I think that would be great.

Mack Grant

The company does not care about those nonsense surveys. They're just there to make you think they care. Notice how it's a paperless process because they wouldnt want to have to toss all that paper in the trash bin.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Twice while taking it, my center manager was looking over my shoulder. The second time I quit the questions and logged off.

Your supervisors reaction to you hitting disagree strongly on every question !!!!

nawww.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I took it last week, I think they call it something else now. 51 questions and the comment section. I took it before I clocked out, FT management was long gone by then. "Strongly Disagree" was selected a lot and I was laughing out loud at the questions.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
"Does UPS allow you enough personal time for your family".

"Would you recommend that your family members work here".

A couple of my favorites, not worded exactly like that.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
management was in teh office when 2 other drivers and myself took it. we were laughing out loud at the questions,asking each other '"is this crap for real?" and telling each other what our answers were(strongly disagree ) . I think management was irked we weren't intimidated by their presence

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Your management team cares about your opinion

Results from this survey will be acted upon

these types of questions drew the biggest laughs from me

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The company does not care about those nonsense surveys. They're just there to make you think they care. Notice how it's a paperless process because they wouldnt want to have to toss all that paper in the trash bin.
+1

Who cares if they watched or not. It's not like they implement changes based on it.

brownrod

Wasn't aware UPS still did ERI. Thought they quit that 5 years ago.

S

selfcancelsignal

I tried to answer it honestly, but about 1/2 way through it, the driver that was taking it next to me started asking me to buy his house. I said I wasn't interested, then he told me he was moving within about 8 miles of me & we got to chit chattin'. Before we knew it, it was start time & I just started marking random shizz.

Sent from the 64GB US Cellular iPhone 5S of selfcancelsignal

oldngray

nowhere special
I just mark neutral all the way down. If I wanted to take test I would have went to college.

Anything neutral is considered non negative so is counted the same as positive. ERI is slanted that way to make the responses look more positive, so if you don't think the answer should be positive put negative and never neutral.