Eric Prince

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I see today that Blackwater founder Eric Prince is suspected of lying to Congress. Remember his famous island meeting where prominent Russians "just happened" to be there at the same time...and talked to him? And those pesky Panama Papers, which implicated Blackwater and Deutsche Bank for being involved in Russian money laundering? Last year, numerous branches of Deutsche Bank and it's headquarters were raided, presumably over the information contained in the Panama Papers. My guess is that Mueller knows who and what is connected, and that it probably leads to Trump.

Interestingly, who might stand to gain if US forces pull out of various trouble areas in the Middle East, and leave the messy leftovers to private contractors...Eric Prince. Trump has been pushing hard to yank the troops, possibly with profit in mind for Mr. Prince and his firm.

Just to show there is no nepotism or favoritism in government, the totally unqualified US Secretary of Education is Prince's sister, Betsy DeVos, of Amway family fame.

Each time you connect a dot, or a domino falls, it points towards Trump. Prince is dirty, but we just don't know how much he has lied...yet.

LarryBird

Erik Prince is a warmongering scumbag of the utmost degree. I've read multiple books that deal entirely with his/Blackwater criminal shenanigans, and several additional others, that touch on his crimes during the early occupation of Iraq and his dicey political dealings, but aren't soley about him.

Suffice to say, he's a dangerous man. A threat to our country in ways we can't even begin to fathom. The elected officials who let this lunatic loose in the middle east should have been paraded before the American citizens and then locked up for the remainder of their natural lives. It wouldn't have undone the damage he's already done, but it would've at least stopped any future trouble this spoiled rich GI Joe wannabe has yet to cause our country, just by letting any politicians who were thinking about getting into bed with this guy moving forward, know that he's got a raging case of antibiotic resistant syphilis, lest these gov't buyers of mercenary ass beware.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I see today that Blackwater founder Eric Prince is suspected of lying to Congress. Remember his famous island meeting where prominent Russians "just happened" to be there at the same time...and talked to him? And those pesky Panama Papers, which implicated Blackwater and Deutsche Bank for being involved in Russian money laundering? Last year, numerous branches of Deutsche Bank and it's headquarters were raided, presumably over the information contained in the Panama Papers. My guess is that Mueller knows who and what is connected, and that it probably leads to Trump.

Interestingly, who might stand to gain if US forces pull out of various trouble areas in the Middle East, and leave the messy leftovers to private contractors...Eric Prince. Trump has been pushing hard to yank the troops, possibly with profit in mind for Mr. Prince and his firm.

Just to show there is no nepotism or favoritism in government, the totally unqualified US Secretary of Education is Prince's sister, Betsy DeVos, of Amway family fame.

Each time you connect a dot, or a domino falls, it points towards Trump. Prince is dirty, but we just don't know how much he has lied...yet.

It seems like this should be surprising

but it’s not

newfie

you're trying to narrow the focus and somehow pin this on trumps policies?

our politicians have always been in bed with defense contractors. Eric Prince is the only one worth noting? Really?

https://medium.com/@spencernorris/8...ilitary-contractors-are-too-cozy-3892bddc2f0f

newfie

really ?

Here’s a recap of a controversy surrounding Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) that’s been percolating over the last few weeks: As a member of the Senate Appropriations Committee’s subcommittee on military construction, Feinstein reviewed military construction government contracts. Some of the projects reviewed by Feinstein’s subcommittee were ultimately awarded to URS and Perini, companies then owned by Feinstein’s husband, Richard Blum

Feinstein Violated Rules in Awarding Military Contracts

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you're trying to narrow the focus and somehow pin this on trumps policies?

our politicians have always been in bed with defense contractors. Eric Prince is the only one worth noting? Really?

https://medium.com/@spencernorris/8...ilitary-contractors-are-too-cozy-3892bddc2f0f
really ?

Here’s a recap of a controversy surrounding Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) that’s been percolating over the last few weeks: As a member of the Senate Appropriations Committee’s subcommittee on military construction, Feinstein reviewed military construction government contracts. Some of the projects reviewed by Feinstein’s subcommittee were ultimately awarded to URS and Perini, companies then owned by Feinstein’s husband, Richard Blum

Nice dodging.
Anything to deflect away from dear leader.
Good work comrade!

LarryBird

really ?

If deflection is the game you wanna play on this issue, and I'm not sure it should be, well then, I guess I'll join in...

...We can call it the 1-5-5 game, and I'll show you how it's played momentarily.

Just know, I'm
gonna 1-1-5 the :censored2: out of this post when I get home later. But for now, my break is over, and I'm about to head in.

Peace out. 1-5-5 for life.

newfie

If deflection is the game you wanna play on this issue, and I'm not sure it should be, well then, I guess I'll join in...

...We can call it the 1-5-5 game, and I'll show you how it's played momentarily.

Just know, I'm
gonna 1-1-5 the :censored2: out of this post when I get home later. But for now, my break is over, and I'm about to head in.

Peace out. 1-5-5 for life.

Oh ok it's ok when the liberals do it.

vantexan

really ?

I remember when Nancy Pelosi was Speaker back in the 2000's she pushed for increasing minimum wage. Except she entered an exception for American Samoa, who are American citizens who's minimum wage is considerably lower than on the mainland. Turned out that she and her husband own a lot of stock in Starkist Tuna, which operates a couple of canneries in American Samoa. Amazing how coincidences like that work out sometimes!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I remember when Nancy Pelosi was Speaker back in the 2000's she pushed for increasing minimum wage. Except she entered an exception for American Samoa, who are American citizens who's minimum wage is considerably lower than on the mainland. Turned out that she and her husband own a lot of stock in Starkist Tuna, which operates a couple of canneries in American Samoa. Amazing how coincidences like that work out sometimes!
Why do you repeatedly choose to be a victim of fake news?

Sportello

Sucker.

Special Favors from Nancy Pelosi? - FactCheck.org

Also, it's whose, not who's. Also, do you have any idea of what American Samoa is like?

LarryBird

Sucker.

Also, it's whose, not who's. Also, do you have any idea of what American Samoa is like?
What just about to make almost this exact post, to the letter - including the ball busting on the who's/whose gaffe. Although I planned to offer a condescending explanation of the difference between them, in much the same tone I'd take with a know-it-all high school dropout, as well.

Looks like my work here has already been done by someone else who's also much smarter than Van, whose feeble-minded musings on political issues, leave a lot to be desired if you're looking for any substance outside of what he's seen on Fox 'News', and read on Mike Cernovich's website.*

*See also - :censored2: propagandist, masquerading as an investigative journalist, for people who don't know any better and/or refuse to acknowledge it when they do, if it suits their preconceptions at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

vantexan

Sucker.

Yep, they're defending her in force. Interesting how when pressure was applied she relented and American Samoa got the same minimum wage increase. Yes it's poor, and keeping the minimum wage that low insured it. Thanks for the grammar lesson. But since who's is possessive I'll stick with it. Wrong or not. Who's going to care?

bacha29

Yep, they're defending her in force. Interesting how when pressure was applied she relented and American Samoa got the same minimum wage increase. Yes it's poor, and keeping the minimum wage that low insured it. Thanks for the grammar lesson. But since who's is possessive I'll stick with it. Wrong or not. Who's going to care?
"Who's going to care" Right! Now all you need to do is to continue to do your best Butch and Sundance imitation .......Hiding out in South America.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nice dodging.
Anything to deflect away from dear leader.
Good work comrade!

It's always interesting to see The Right deflect when one of their own is in question. Prince is in the Russian controversy up to his neck, yet you go to your usual targets like Pelosi and Hillary.

Prince runs a private military, is unquestionably linked to the US and the Middle East, and really looks like someone who helps launder Russian money through Trump.

Suddenly, we're off on a tuna safari and all sorts of things unrelated to Prince, Blackwater, and very possible ties to Russia and Deutsche Bank

It seems Republicans are incapable of intelligent discussion. Too advanced for you?

newfie

It's always interesting to see The Right deflect when one of their own is in question. Prince is in the Russian controversy up to his neck, yet you go to your usual targets like Pelosi and Hillary.

Prince runs a private military, is unquestionably linked to the US and the Middle East, and really looks like someone who helps launder Russian money through Trump.

Suddenly, we're off on a tuna safari and all sorts of things unrelated to Prince, Blackwater, and very possible ties to Russia and Deutsche Bank

It seems Republicans are incapable of intelligent discussion. Too advanced for you?

your obsession with prince is interesting ,99.5 percent of this country has no idea what you're talking about.

Soon mueller will release his report. He will say that Trump said some stupid crap in his campaigns but was otherwise harmless.

If its fair he will discuss the dishonest means that the trump investigation began with.

if its really fair he may say that he investigated so many idiots on both sides of the political spectrum that he ran out of butterfly nets.

If its extremely fair he will say his friend comey and his minions have disgraced the FBI.

when the mueller report comes out and is revealed the dems will claim our new AG is holding back the more serious stuff and grandstand to have it all released. They'll ride that pink unicorn for a while.

they then will make the argument that the mueller scope was too narrow and continue with their own made up nonsense investigation.

why you ask because thats what we pay our politicians to do in todays world. *note the preceding 15 words do not distinguish either party.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
your obsession with prince is interesting ,99.5 percent of this country has no idea what you're talking about.

Soon mueller will release his report. He will say that Trump said some stupid crap in his campaigns but was otherwise harmless.

If its fair he will discuss the dishonest means that the trump investigation began with.

if its really fair he may say that he investigated so many idiots on both sides of the political spectrum that he ran out of butterfly nets.

If its extremely fair he will say his friend comey and his minions have disgraced the FBI.

when the mueller report comes out and is revealed the dems will claim our new AG is holding back the more serious stuff and grandstand to have it all released. They'll ride that pink unicorn for a while.

they then will make the argument that the mueller scope was too narrow and continue with their own made up nonsense investigation.

why you ask because thats what we pay our politicians to do in todays world. *note the preceding 15 words do not distinguish either party.

The Right "knows" only what FOX tells it. Our new AG was sitting up there yesterday with Trump supporting the stupid wall funding veto, and that's scary, because the AG is supposed to represent the people's interest, NOT be a prop or a defender of the president.

Go on believing there is nothing to be found, which is the Rainbow Unicorn of the GOP right now. As long as Hannity sits there and tells you obvious lies, you'll keep on believing in the witch hunt crap that Trump spews.

Sorry, but Trump is a "witch", and the hunt found him.