Espionage act

El Correcto

god is dead
Espionage Act of 1917 - Wikipedia

What is your opinion of the espionage act, do you think it is right to target the press and whistleblowers using this?
The Trump Administration’s War on Sources

Sounds like some legitimate criticisms of the war on the press coming from the Trump adminstration.

I didn’t like Obama’s use of it, I thought it was oppressive and used to keep people from speaking out about corruption and violations of our rights.

bacha29

What is your opinion of the espionage act, do you think it is right to target the press and whistleblowers using this?

Sounds like some legitimate criticisms of the war on the press coming from the Trump adminstration.

I didn’t like Obama’s use of it, I thought it was oppressive and used to keep people from speaking out about corruption and violations of our rights.
" Corruption and violation of our rights" Can to provide some specific examples that are backed with collaborated evidence and convictions?

rickyb

:censored2:ing obama used it more than all other presidents combined. disgusting, and its being abused.