In a Nutshell

BrownArmy

They are investigating, Strzok just got fired, Brennan just lost his security clearance, the IG report is due soon. You hope it's a dream, but expect a big push by Republicans to get all of this out by the midterms. Assuming the MSM outside of FOX will even cover it. If they do, it'll be your fevered nightmare.

The ‘MSM’ outside of FOX is covering everything you’ve mentioned.

Let’s just see how it all plays out, shall we?

BrownArmy

With their unique spin, if it puts Trump in a bad light.

This is one of the problems I see when Trump labels the media ‘enemy of the people’...

It’s an old tactic he takes to spectacular heights - discredit and demean the media at every opportunity, so that no one knows any longer which way is up or down.

The problem is that we can no longer even agree on basic facts.

Not cool.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This is one of the problems I see when Trump labels the media ‘enemy of the people’...

It’s an old tactic he takes to spectacular heights - discredit and demean the media at every opportunity, so that no one knows any longer which way is up or down.

Not cool.
But it feels good!

vantexan

Not cool.
As opposed to the media portraying Trump as 'enemy of the people's literally every minute of every day?

BrownArmy

As opposed to the media portraying Trump as 'enemy of the people's literally every minute of every day?

I don’t see that, but then again I’m pretty sure we frequent different media sources.

Then again, maybe you’re upset that the ‘MSM’ is accurately reporting what Trump is doing?

Not all of us think he’s making America great again.

On a side note, you do understand the difference between Editorials and regular coverage?

IMO, the ‘MSM’ has done a Herculean job at covering Trump. It’s not easy, he’s such a disaster of a human being.

vantexan

I don’t see that, but then again I’m pretty sure we frequent different media sources.

Then again, maybe you’re upset that the ‘MSM’ is accurately reporting what Trump is doing?

On a side note, you do understand the difference between Editorials and regular coverage?

IMO, the ‘MSM’ has done a Herculean job at covering Trump. It’s not easy, he’s such a disaster of a human being.
Funny thing about FOX. They show the attacks on other networks. Everything is spun in a negative light. Just as it is here. 4.1% growth? Wouldn't know that's a good thing according to the Left. On and on it goes.

BrownArmy

Funny thing about FOX. They show the attacks on other networks. Everything is spun in a negative light. Just as it is here. 4.1% growth? Wouldn't know that's a good thing according to the Left. On and on it goes.

Ummm, the ‘left’ is reporting the same numbers and discussing the economy just like they always have.

Maybe don’t use FOX as your baseline - there are informative and fact-based programs on FOX, but you seem to be basing your outrage on the opinion shows FOX specializes in, like Hannity.

Talk about manufactured outrage, he’s your boy.

(Get back to me when we have fifteen months of 4.1% growth, we won’t, for sooooo many reasons)

vantexan

Ummm, the ‘left’ is reporting the same numbers and discussing the economy just like they always have.

Maybe don’t use FOX as your baseline - there are informative and fact-based programs on FOX, but you seem to be basing your outrage on the opinion shows FOX specializes in, like Hannity.

Talk about manufactured outrage, he’s your boy.

(Get back to me when we have fifteen months of 4.1% growth, we won’t, for sooooo many reasons)
Y'all said he would destroy the economy. He hasn't. And by the way, you assume too much. I get my info from numerous sources. News junkie. Could you be more condescending?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Is MSM's job and responsibility to cover Trump
-or-
to cover the news and what is happening in the USA and Internationally?

I never watched the Cable News Networks much and never watched MSM Broadcast News before Trump was elected.
When I tried to follow the news after Trump was elected, the MSM wasn't covering anything other than Trump and the occasional disaster.