Ethics

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
ntr.png

What'dyabringmetoday???

Move on.

My advice is to find the hottest girl you can, preferably younger than you ex. If you know things your ex hates about herself, try to find those features she wishes she had in the new girlfriend. Plaster pics of you together on social media for her to see but with little detail.

Above all things, always make her think she doesn't matter any more.
Pretty obvious she still matters.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
She will quit, then take half of his pension, or 401k..
In the olden days, lateral relationships were allowed.
But not supervisor hourly. If the sup is married, and you divorced her, good job. Only a skank does that.
If you want a divorce get one, before you cheat, cheating is so damn hurtful.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
She will quit, then take half of his pension, or 401k..
In the olden days, lateral relationships were allowed.
But not supervisor hourly. If the sup is married, and you divorced her, good job. Only a skank does that.
If you want a divorce get one, before you cheat, cheating is so damn hurtful.

J.D. Hogg

My on road is in a relationship with my x wife. Hes married. Hes also my x wifes on road supervisor. According to my center manager, there is nothing wrong with this and I need to be the bigger man. Can anyone tell me the policy.
Shake his hand and say, "Enjoy!"
:congratualtions:

ifreak

I assume that both you and her have already agreed to separate. I don’t want to be mean but I am struggling to figure out why any of this is your concern.

NYJetsfan87

My on road is in a relationship with my x wife. Hes married. Hes also my x wifes on road supervisor. According to my center manager, there is nothing wrong with this and I need to be the bigger man. Can anyone tell me the policy.
Not surprising. A full time supervisor in my building hits on every female that walks in the place. On top of that he can’t pay people correctly or input a vacation. It’s astonishes people that he still has a job. As for this I don’t believe he’s violating any rule. Although I’m a union member so I can’t be sure. But , after seeing how this one full time supervisor in my building operates I don’t think management has many rules.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How’d things workout for ya Jon your supe still banging the X ?