Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
But honestly after the last two years does anyone want to be in healthcare anymore? They’ve exposed themselves as murdering political filth that answers only to their big pharma masters. Everyone that doesn’t want the shots is gonna have to start a parallel society anyway

The wife and I have been discussing ways to access healthcare, since none is available in our state anymore.

People did not die of covid. They died of medical malpractice. And in some cases outright murder for hire. The left has no problem with murder. They’ve been systematically murdering babies and cheering it as a woman’s right for 50 years

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Does the cause of death make them any less dead?

The point is that hospitals were given a financial incentive to declare as many deaths as being from covid as they could. That allowed the numbers to be skewed and used to frighten people into going along with whatever nonsense the government told them. This fact has repeatedly been dismissed as conspiracy theory, but they haven't even tried to hide it, now they openly admit it. Anyone who still believes anything the government, and particularly government scientists, say(s) really has no place in public discourse anymore.

These mandates whether it’s for a job or to go to a concert or whatever is just trying to punish people for their religious or political views. There’s no justification for it. It’s medical segregation and discrimination

Dumbo

But the big question is how many businesses are still going to force their employees to be vaccinated?
Now they don't have the protection of the Federal Government. If there are side effects from the vaccine they privately enforced post employment offer (not an original condition of employment) they have 2 major legal challenges for each case. Changing the condition of employment and being liable for damages. I hope those companies who went forward with it before the ruling get the living :censored2: sued out of them by each employee. Those CEOs are obviously too stupid to wait until the ruling so they deserve to be bankrupted through litigation.

Now they don't have the protection of the Federal Government. If there are side effects from the vaccine they privately enforced post employment offer (not an original condition of employment) they have 2 major legal challenges for each case. Changing the condition of employment and being liable for damages. I hope those companies who went forward with it before the ruling get the living :censored2: sued out of them by each employee. Those CEOs are obviously too stupid to wait until the ruling so they deserve to be bankrupted through litigation.
It's not like they can take the vaccine back out of your body...

How would that work retroactively??

This stuff is true fascism. The unholy marriage of business and the government. It’s a license for them to print money. And control you

Non sequitur

I guess part time car washer will go away now.
No something will happen and these guys will be back with vengeance. It's their attitude that is un-American with regards to experimental phase 2 trial medicine. Had everybody just stuck to the belief that every individual has the right to choose for themselves this issue wouldn't be so divisive.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
1642103699062.jpg

AKCoverMan

Looking at you United Airlines

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No something will happen and these guys will be back with vengeance. It's their attitude that is un-American with regards to experimental phase 2 trial medicine. Had everybody just stuck to the belief that every individual has the right to choose for themselves this issue wouldn't be so divisive.

Some people think we only have perceived rights. Those people are called tyrants.

How are trump people still too stupid to see that he sold them out to big pharma when he approved these clot shots? I am tired of people acting like this man is Jesus! Yes he did the wrong thing in this case why can’t you admit it

What you never should’ve done is accept the masking. That was the placeholder for the vaccine. That was setting the precedent that medical treatment or something that your masters say is medical treatment could be forced upon you. I said it when it was starting and people would not listen. I was worried about forced vaccination when this thing began and so were a lot of people who could think for themselves