Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters
Idk man, I’ve heard “some folks say” that they want their families to get it, simply to secure (what they don’t know to be quite temporary) immunity. Patients have told this to nurses, you know, while they’re in the ER. Because of distrust of the gummyment and big pharma, these people think they should just “get it over with” as if we’re talking about the chicken pox
Just make good decisions. No son's playing Russian roulette.
I'm sure there's a lot more to this virus than what the government is telling us

Dumbo

Screenshot_20220119-203752.png

Shots continue to wreak havoc at the Aussie tennis open. 3 players have had shortness of breath and chest related issues and withdrawn. Heat not an issue weather is perfect. Absolutely unreal

I wonder what is happening why are athletes having these issues somebody please explain it to me…if I were one of those right wing conspiracy nuts I’d say an experimental drug created by people whose goal it was to reduce the population was causing them to have medical issues but that just can’t be it

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
LMFAO
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top medical adviser to President Biden, said this week that we are still in the first of five stages of the pandemic, and he cautioned against thinking we are further along than we actually are.

LMFAO
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top medical adviser to President Biden, said this week that we are still in the first of five stages of the pandemic, and he cautioned against thinking we are further along than we actually are.
Guy was literally saying this exact thing in the summer of 2020. What a spiteful little deep state troll he is

PCM Troll

Idk man, I’ve heard “some folks say” that they want their families to get it, simply to secure (what they don’t know to be quite temporary) immunity. Patients have told this to nurses, you know, while they’re in the ER. Because of distrust of the gummyment and big pharma, these people think they should just “get it over with” as if we’re talking about the chicken pox
You sound just like Biden, telling stories that never happened and making :censored2: up...

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You sound just like Biden, telling stories that never happened and making :censored2: up...
You do realize that we literally just discussed this happening
Right?
  • “With omicron outbreaks happening all over the country, some people have discussed contracting it intentionally or assuming that everyone will get it eventually anyway.”
Wake up.

wilberforce15

Right?
  • “With omicron outbreaks happening all over the country, some people have discussed contracting it intentionally or assuming that everyone will get it eventually anyway.”
Wake up.
Everyone will get it anyway, and contracting it purposefully is a perfectly rational action for most people.

Cowboy Mac

Right?
Wake up.
I think that’s a really bad idea to TRY to get covid. I had it and it wasn’t fun at all. Wouldn’t recommend it. But to live your life hiding behind a mask, always afraid of getting it, is a waste of life. I don’t know which one is worse, the virus or the fear of it that some people seem to have.

wilberforce15

I think that’s a really bad idea to TRY to get covid. I had it and it wasn’t fun at all. Wouldn’t recommend it. But to live your life hiding behind a mask, always afraid of getting it, is a waste of life. I don’t know which one is worse, the virus or the fear of it that some people seem to have.
I know which one is worse.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Interesting take.
“I had it, it sucks, but I wouldn’t take precautionary measures against it because that’s for wusses”