Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This was about Meatloaf, fren, but Young is a kook... He had a background that should have kept him normal before he started playing, but like most "artist" they go left in a hurry.
Meat did loose weight, mentally he sounded like he was losing it a bit also. Young is a d-bag

Box Ox

I guess were no longer rocking in the free world?

🤣🤣🤣

"Spotify is in the process of removing Neil Young’s catalog of music from its service after the artist published — then took down — an open letter with an ultimatum: Deal with the vaccine misinformation coming from Joe Rogan’s podcast, or lose Young’s music."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
🤣🤣🤣

"Spotify is in the process of removing Neil Young’s catalog of music from its service after the artist published — then took down — an open letter with an ultimatum: Deal with the vaccine misinformation coming from Joe Rogan’s podcast, or lose Young’s music."
See ya Neil!

Dumbo

Too bad I liked Neil Armstrong until this. Amazing how so many are just obsessed with cancelling people or ruining their lives because they don't march in lockstep with them.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
🤣🤣🤣

Well I have no plans of canceling my spotify subscription