Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

oldngray

nowhere special
The fake vaxers want amnesty but the un jabbed should be paid reparations.
3b37de.png

StackedOut’n’Vibing

cardboard peasant
I’m curious what do you think it is? What booster number are you on?
I had the double vaccine and one follow up booster. At the time I was an EMT and interfacing directly with my local hospital. My brother in law also worked in the Covid ICU ward of the hospital he was at. From my experience and talking to my BIL it was much more serious than all the keyboard warriors in this thread are so vocal about denying.

It was not uncommon to see young healthy guys in their 30s die from this. I don’t think it’s nearly as much of a crisis as it was in 2020 and 21, but I’m also no longer in the healthcare field.

No I don’t plan on getting any more boosters and I don’t wear masks at work or in public unless required or someone who’s more at risk requests it.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I had the double vaccine and one follow up booster. At the time I was an EMT and interfacing directly with my local hospital. My brother in law also worked in the Covid ICU ward of the hospital he was at. From my experience and talking to my BIL it was much more serious than all the keyboard warriors in this thread are so vocal about denying.

It was not uncommon to see young healthy guys in their 30s die from this. I don’t think it’s nearly as much of a crisis as it was in 2020 and 21, but I’m also no longer in the healthcare field.

No I don’t plan on getting any more boosters and I don’t wear masks at work or in public unless required or someone who’s more at risk requests it.
I also believe it's not uncommon for "healthy" 30 something's to die of fentanyl overdoses...

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I know 6-7 that are dead due to cigarettes.

Not me and I smoked at one time and I’m fine so cigarettes must be ok. It’s kind of like the people that got the jab and haven’t died and they know people that haven’t died so the jab must be ok just like I think cigarettes are OK. Don’t you get the humor in this?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

It was not uncommon to see young healthy guys in their 30s die from this
. I don’t think it’s nearly as much of a crisis as it was in 2020 and 21, but I’m also no longer in the healthcare field.

Based on tests that weren't actually designed to test for covid. Tell me more...