Everyone needs to be vaccinated.

charm299

the mods on this site are way cooler than Reddit for allowing such varied opinions and discussion, that’s for sure. I would have been banned by now if this was Reddit

I am confused how many republicans are against vaccines though when it was trump who sped them through and praises them and takes full credit for them
most republicans aren’t against vaccine, they’re against forced vaccines, see the difference?

RangerMan06

the mods on this site are way cooler than Reddit for allowing such varied opinions and discussion, that’s for sure. I would have been banned by now if this was Reddit

I am confused how many republicans are against vaccines though when it was trump who sped them through and praises them and takes full credit for them

Republicans didn't think being FORCED to take an untested vaccine was any business of the US Government

HarryWarden

most republicans aren’t against vaccine, they’re against forced vaccines, see the difference?
Nah I’m sorry but most are against the vaccine and claiming it’s causing all sorts of health affects and other conspiracies, I have lots of Republican friends and family, online as well

charm299

Nah I’m sorry but most are against the vaccine and claiming it’s causing all sorts of health affects and other conspiracies, I have lots of Republican friends and family, online as well
nobody gives a :censored2: what somebody else puts into their body. We were tired be treated like second class citizens and threatened to lose our jobs if we didn’t get the vaccine

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
How would you feel if someone were to tell you what most part timers think?

And assumed that they could stereotype you in ways that made it easy to discount your beliefs and ignore you?

Feels like that might have been your complaint against the full timers, thinking they could stereotype all the PTers…

RangerMan06

Many doctors have publicly stated that there are long term health affects. Namely a lowering of natural immunity to disease and increased risk of autism.
I'm republican and don't care what vaccine they create but you're not going to force me or my children to take it.

HarryWarden

How would you feel if someone were to tell you what most part timers think?

And assumed that they could stereotype you in ways that made it easy to discount your beliefs and ignore you?

Feels like that might have been your complaint against the full timers, thinking they could stereotype all the PTers…
Yea your right I might be being a hypocrite, I do think it’s safe to say though most republicans don’t trust the vaccine, and im sure there’s polls to show that

I mean why else wouldn’t you take it if you didn’t think it was safe?

HarryWarden

Many doctors have publicly stated that there are long term health affects. Namely a lowering of natural immunity to disease and increased risk of autism.
I'm republican and don't care what vaccine they create but you're not going to force me or my children to take it.
See lol.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Yea your right I might be being a hypocrite, I do think it’s safe to say though most republicans don’t trust the vaccine, and im sure there’s polls to show that

I mean why else wouldn’t you take it if you didn’t think it was safe?
I didn’t take it.

The fact that people thought it was acceptable to force me to make medical decisions I might not agree with is heinous.

HarryWarden

The idea that my employer gets to know my medical records is abhorrent.

The idea that it gets to treat me differently because of them should be beyond criminal.
So what if in the future there is a super deadly contagious virus. Black plaque level stuff. You don’t think employers should have vaccine requirements?

Are you against the school vaccine requirements that have been around forever also?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
So what if in the future there is a super deadly contagious virus. Black plaque level stuff. You don’t think employers should have vaccine requirements?

Are you against the school vaccine requirements that have been around forever also?
Absolutely not.

My medical records should only ever be known by myself and my doctor.

That goes for schools too. If the vaccines work so well, get the vaccine, and then you’re covered, and don’t need to worry about what I’ve done.

Thebrownblob

Absolutely not.

My medical records should only ever be known by myself and my doctor.

That goes for schools too. If the vaccines work so well, get the vaccine, and then you’re covered, and don’t need to worry about what I’ve done.
Black plague L O L

Vaccine? Just wash your damn hands. You filthy animals.

“The Plague was the worst pandemic in history, killing up to 200 million people. The disease spread through air, rats, and fleas, and decimated Europe for several centuries. The pandemic eased with better sanitation, hygiene, and medical advancements but never completely disappeared.”

Family

The Amish had a 90% decreased death rate compared to vacinated and boosted Americans. They basically sat out the whole covid pandemic.