Ex-president Obama Looking More Like Nixon

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Do we care?
I don't. The more diversity of opinions the better the conversation. That has been my in real life experience. The internet seems to boil it down to team sports. I don't care about corporation team sports. Not a conversation that makes sense to me.

MAKAVELI

This wasn't where I heard it but its ANOTHER example.

Limbaugh on Obama: "Halfrican American"
On the January 24 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show, host Rush Limbaugh referred to Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) and actress Halle Berry as "Halfrican American," stating that "Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry." Limbaugh then said: " 'As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans,' Obama said." Limbaugh then conceded that Obama "didn't say it."

Obama "is the son of a white mother from Kansas and a black father from Kenya." As Media Matters for America has noted, conservative talk radio host Brian Sussman has also characterized Obama as a "Halfrican." Sussman later issued an apology on his website, describing his comments about Obama as "insensitive

rod

Retired 22 years
Limbaugh on Obama: "Halfrican American"
On the January 24 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show, host Rush Limbaugh referred to Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) and actress Halle Berry as "Halfrican American," stating that "Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry." Limbaugh then said: " 'As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans,' Obama said." Limbaugh then conceded that Obama "didn't say it."

Obama "is the son of a white mother from Kansas and a black father from Kenya." As Media Matters for America has noted, conservative talk radio host Brian Sussman has also characterized Obama as a "Halfrican." Sussman later issued an apology on his website, describing his comments about Obama as "insensitive

I've never listened to Rush Limbaugh for more than it takes me to turn the station. I never liked the guy. I always listened to Paul Harvey. (why did you block everything out in your post?)

MAKAVELI

I've never listened to Rush Limbaugh for more than it takes me to turn the station. I never liked the guy. I always listened to Paul Harvey. (why did you block everything out in your post?)
I didn't. For some reason when I pasted the text it did that.

newfie

I imagine that's the only thing he knows how to do to make the USA great again.
It's only been 16 years that the USA has tumbled down from the city on the hill.
Of course, Obama thinks the USA looks best from a knelling or bowing position.

OK ... that's my piece of feces thrown in with the rest.
upload_2017-3-6_9-55-48.png

newfie

same here. I have a hard time finding any one personality I can listen to for any length of time.