Expecting an Olcc or letter this week

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Your lackey papers, please? OLCCs don't mean anything, right? You basically said we are all over-reacting to getting them, even though they're falling like December snowflakes in Buffalo. Why the big push for discipline? Maybe you can ask Matt when you're pushing in his stool...err.. chair.

You keep talking about Matt and his physical anatomy, but I think he's married and has no interest in you.

59 Dano

Dano is straight from FedEx corporate PR. He's a plant, or a shill if you prefer. Not sure if you've been on here that long, but Dano magically appears whenever the natives get restless. Usually, he's busy making coffee for MT3 or doing lap dances in the Memphis boardroom, but whenever we are a "problem", he's ready, willing, and able to provide dis-information at a moment's notice, the true mark of an excellent lackey.

The only problem you have is that you are an attention-starved fool who expects to be taken seriously. That and you're always talking about MT3's body. I won't ask and you don't have to tell why you have that fixation.

59 Dano

If OLCC's are so unimportant why does FedEx keep them in your permanent file?

They are a form of documentation, not punishment. You can't be punished for x number of negative OLCC's. If you think something you've done warrants a positive OLCC, say something. Some managers will do it, some won't. If you're getting OLCC's for the same things, that's a problem and they will be used against you if needed to establish that a particular issue is a recurring problem.

This is to guard against Joe Courier saying, "I've never made this mistake before" or "My manager said that this mistake is never a big deal and if it happens again not to worry about it" when he's issued a letter for doing some particular thing wrong for the 8th time.

You can refuse to sign it if you wish, but it goes into your file regardless.

How ironic is it that one of FedEx's own lawyers admitted the real reason for ending the employee reviews was that terminated employees were using them against FedEx in court. Now employees don't have a paper trail that shows whether or not they are doing a good job. This is not a coincidence.

Employees still get reviews.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You keep talking about Matt and his physical anatomy, but I think he's married and has no interest in you.

He has no interest in me. However, I hear he is quite interested in you. After all, you polish his furniture knobs, wash his car, and shine his shoes. Sounds like you've got his eye.

59 Dano

He has no interest in me. However, I hear he is quite interested in you. After all, you polish his furniture knobs, wash his car, and shine his shoes. Sounds like you've got his eye.

He has no interest in you but you can't stop talking about him. Sounds like you're lovesick.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He has no interest in you but you can't stop talking about him. Sounds like you're lovesick.

Hardly. I loathe MT3 and everything he stands for (and his man-servant-lackey). That makes him my favorite target. In fact, if I could get an MT3 urinal cake, I'd install one in the station.