Facial Hair?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
AB1EE778-733B-4E51-A8E9-34F7C9D0D31F.jpeg
I’ve complied the whole time, has nothing to do with me, “wanting a beard” but more that my skin is hypersensitive and razor burn is brutal and causes me to break out more.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I started shaving just once a week years ago, didn't a get a waiver just got tired of shaving every day. Never heard peep about it.

Undertow

There's one or two items on the appearance code a manger might look the other way on depending where one works, but the facial hair is still way out of bounds in my parts. Too bad, as the ladies on my run really get into the rugged look of a workin man sporting some shag.

rod

Retired 22 years
As a point of interest they don't like Hitler mustaches either---(proven by a friend who was threatened with suspension if he didn't trim his mustache). They guy could have been Hitlers double.

AwashBwashCwash

If there's one good thing about working inside it's that we don't have to doll ourselves up to be the company's poster boys.
I haven't shaved in two weeks. Hell, I haven't showered in two weeks. Does it stop me from getting the job done? No, and that's all that matters.

rod

Retired 22 years
If there's one good thing about working inside it's that we don't have to doll ourselves up to be the company's poster boys.
I haven't shaved in two weeks. Hell, I haven't showered in two weeks. Does it stop me from getting the job done? No, and that's all that matters.

rod

Retired 22 years

In the Military the troops have been known to force a stinky person into the shower and them scrub them down with toilet brushes and scrub brushes to the point the skin is rubbed raw. Take a shower stinky.

Observer

Evidently it is now allowed. Pkg car driver helped a guy from choking - guy fell out of his car on Ronald Reagan Parkway near Avon, IN. He put his hands in the choking symbol. Pkg car dude helped him. Driver has a full beard - check it out yourself on Fox 59 Indianapolis, IN. I was surprised to see the beard.