failed

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I drank Busch Light once......

once
67328121.jpg

Dr.Brownz

I rolled back a few inches on a hill and hit the curb once and still passed my test.

I guess they were desperate for hires.

I didn't even know how to drive a manual transmission and they passed me! I killed it three times backing to the dock and passed. They didn't even have me try to start on a hill.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I didn't even know how to drive a manual transmission and they passed me! I killed it three times backing to the dock and passed. They didn't even have me try to start on a hill.
There was a guy last year who started driving full time from preload right around peak...one morning they put him on a route with a stick...he said he didn't know how to drive a stick...not sure if he ever even took a test...he's back on pre load now cause they were looking for reasons to fire him

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Sorry...to be sure I understand....based on your posts, you claim that you took your road test sometime between 2am this Sunday to midnight this morning? Soooo.....since when do they give road tests on a Sunday of a 3 day holiday weekend, or on Labor Day when UPS is essentially closed? Hmmmm.

Good catch! I'm still anxiously waiting for the answer to this one.

Dr.Brownz

Sorry...to be sure I understand....based on your posts, you claim that you took your road test sometime between 2am this Sunday to midnight this morning? Soooo.....since when do they give road tests on a Sunday of a 3 day holiday weekend, or on Labor Day when UPS is essentially closed? Hmmmm.

I see no part of his post that claims any of that

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The OP must be in mourning over failing since they don't have the decency to report back in a timely manner. Oh well...

Dr.Brownz

Yep it appears he is not telling the truth. The things he says he failed on are just things people told him in the first thread. How uncreative; he could have atleast said he ran over a dog and then ate it or something