FAKE NEWS!!! No really hows everybody's hours looking?

Plinko

Sorter/Safety Co-Chairman
Hey when will hours start getting better this year? (Increased) from a P/t package handler... are we talking May... June...?

Last edited:

Dr.Brownz

Bug all the managers and supervisors about getting extra work or double shifting. Eventually you will find that position that they have had trouble covering (probably because it's the worst position available) but you will get those hours.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
I usually get 23ish every week without fail. Wish I could have more in the winter when im not landscaping but its alright. I did a couple shifts on the 12pm start (whatever that is called) but apparently those don't come around often

PT Car Washer

Look into exception air driving after your sort and/or on Saturdays.
Great idea except with all the driver lay offs air exception work for PT has all dried up. Saturday air is still an option. A chance to make a $100 before lunch on a Saturday morning. The easiest money you will ever make working at UPS.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Great idea except with all the driver lay offs air exception work for PT has all dried up. Saturday air is still an option. A chance to make a $100 before lunch on a Saturday morning. The easiest money you will ever make working at UPS.
Saturdays always seem
Like a good idea but then they drag on forever...4 hours seems like 12

*Jersey*

I do about twenty hours now. A new hub opened nearby and took a lot of our work away. A sup said we probably won't get busy again until the summertime.