Famous consignees

hoser

Industrial Slob
I've delivered to several hockey players on the Canucks team as well.
Did Naslund bitch and moan about the dog-ear on the envelope he received? Did Bertuzzi club you from behind as you walked away after collecting $3 in GST and $25 in brokerage? Did Ruutu horrify you with his ugliness, clumsiness, and uselessness?

:wink:

Chinstrap

Local 657
Last year after the NBA championship, I had an undeliverable envelope come across my ECs station addressed to

Tim Duncan
211 Spurs Suck LN
San Antonio, TX 78209

Obviously not a legit package. I could not undersatand why someone would bother paying the NDA prices for such a lame joke.

Idiots....!:confused:1

hoser

Industrial Slob
Last year after the NBA championship, I had an undeliverable envelope come across my ECs station addressed to

Tim Duncan
211 Spurs Suck LN
San Antonio, TX 78209

Obviously not a legit package. I could not undersatand why someone would bother paying the NDA prices for such a lame joke.

Idiots....!:confused:1
fraudulent account information?

F

freight driver

we've delivered to John travolta he has a house in ocala, he has a garage built onto his house for his jumbojet, we were parked in front of it and we saw him running and fly off they said he was late for some movie shoot.

satellitedriver

Anyone ever deliver to any celebrities or famous people?

We are the celebrities. Have you ever noticed the look on peoples faces when you are walking up to their house. You are welcomed. The kids and dog know you. I would like to see what would happen if Donald Trump came to someones doorstep at 9 o'clock at night. There is no greater fame than to have a kid running up to you for a hug or a dog bringing their favorite toy for you to play with them. I hope other drivers have these little moments in their lives to help them get thru the day. These things mean more to me than money or fame.

DS

Fenderbender
This was not a consignee,but I once breifly talked with ozzy,and Geddy Lee used to sit with us at the Abbey Road pub

ExupserNaples

I delivered to Stevie Nicks (she looked bad) and Buster Douglas (nice guy cant fish though) on Marco Island Florida. Also the guy Eskew replaced in Bonita Springs Florida. Had to deliver him in A.M. with air even though his area was about an 8 P.M. delivery in season. Good old UPS dont fix the dispatch just deliver to him early....:sad: