Far-Right Activist Laura Loomer Refuses to Concede, Sobs About Voter Fraud

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Lunatic couldn't even make it to the second page of his own thread before making it just another cryfest about President Trump.

TDS

His thread backfired on him so quickly that he had to go to the trusted “but but Trump” cry. He is trying to save his ass from embarrassment. That is some funny :censored2: right there. Don’t worry he will just keep digging in deeper and deeper just you wait and see. TDS makes it impossible to stop.

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
His thread backfired on him so quickly that he had to go to the trusted “but but Trump” cry. He is trying to save his ass from embarrassment. That is some funny :censored2: right there. Don’t worry he will just keep digging in deeper and deeper just you wait and see. TDS makes it impossible to stop.
my thread in no way backfired, i find it hilarious that the GOP model is to now scream voter fraud when an election is lost. Snowflakes !

Darmark7

Where are all your videos of Democrats crying election fraud? I thought your thread was because you hated seeing people that lost crying about election fraud? But we can see it isn’t what was done but whom did it that you care about. We get it. You hate the GOP because they are the GOP not because of what they have done. Keep digging deeper! Can’t stop can you. TDS is an ugly disease.

newfie

Trump was the sorest loser of them all,and the Dream Team of lawyers and that pillow guy he hired made the Trump :censored2:show even more hilarious
trum was 30 and O on endorsements this week. including 4 dems .

I'll take that kind of losing every day.

newolddude

FbAJEYyWYAAq13t

Darmark7

Remember how they are always worried about how we’re going to afford Social Security in the future? Just the money laundering that Biden did with Ukraine would’ve taken care of that problem. But with Biden it’s always America last. Yet we have people even in here that love Biden.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
its a reminder as to whom stole the last election and the damage that thief is doing to our economy.
Trump's daughter ( the one Trump said he'd love to bang) even said the Election wasn't stolen. That dead horse has been badly beaten. Only the cult believes it was stolen.

Also, how can you state in earlier posts that Biden is incompetent,feeble,senile etc and in this post you said he Stole the election and in other accuse him of money laundering. How can be so smart to steal an election if he's that senile? You Trumpers make me laugh ,and laugh loudly at that

vantexan

Trump's daughter ( the one Trump said he'd love to bang) even said the Election wasn't stolen. That dead horse has been badly beaten. Only the cult believes it was stolen.

Also, how can you state in earlier posts that Biden is incompetent,feeble,senile etc and in this post you said he Stole the election and in other accuse him of money laundering. How can be so smart to steal an election if he's that senile? You Trumpers make me laugh ,and laugh loudly at that
Are you really that obtuse? Biden hid in his basement the last two weeks of the campaign. It was the DNC and his campaign managers who stole the election.

newfie

Unlike members of your cult i dont wait for someones daughter to tell me what I'm supposed to think
biden hid in his basement instead of campaigning knowing his party was stealing the election .