FAUX viewers give up on PALIN! LOL

Anybody can see she is not qualified to run a city let alone the country. When katie kuric interviewed her on the evening news. Katie looked more qualified then Palin did.

Maybe if Palin put a camera up her ass you would think differently.:funny:

tieguy

Banned
Can you imagine if she became V.P. and McCain had a heart attack or something. This country would be in a world of hurt. who knows it might have destroyed this great nation. McCain I liked, he was a little too stubborn like G.W. but he had the countries best interest in his heart.

Not sure how it could be worse then what Obama is doing now. Other then all the extra jokes we would hear about underage kids getting knocked up.

tieguy

Banned
Anybody can see she is not qualified to run a city let alone the country. When katie kuric interviewed her on the evening news. Katie looked more qualified then Palin did.

actually she did a great job at running a city and a state. What she was not good at was fielding attacks on her family.

unionman

Not sure how it could be worse then what Obama is doing now. Other then all the extra jokes we would hear about underage kids getting knocked up.
pulling this country and the rest of the worlds economy out of this recession? or are you talking about his open minded way of dealing with his problems left behind by the worst president in history in my eyes.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
actually she did a great job at running a city and a state. What she was not good at was fielding attacks on her family.

Better do some fact checking tieguy. Palin left wasilla millions in debt, and did not run the city well.

Better do some research first before repeating claims by the "right" that she ran the city well.

The facts speak for themselves.

:peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
pulling this country and the rest of the worlds economy out of this recession? or are you talking about his open minded way of dealing with his problems left behind by the worst president in history in my eyes.

If you make him the worst then you also have to make his congress the worst. Obama was part of the congress. He left himself the mess he is trying to clean.

unionman

If you make him the worst then you also have to make his congress the worst. Obama was part of the congress. He left himself the mess he is trying to clean.
Country was in transition from conservative republicans to liberal Democrats. Transition complete. Republican is a dirty word now.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Tieguy, once again you let FACTS escape your arguments.

The republicans had control of the congress from 1992 thru 2006. They exploited the goverment bankrolls from 2000 thru 2006 until THEY were tossed out of office by the democrats in nov 2006. When that happened, the republicans passsed thru many big spending bills before they had to pack their offices and move out in january 2007.

The damage was already done to the country.

Please dont let this fact escape your poorly thought out points on goverment.

Obama was a part of a MINORITY with no power in either house.

The record speaks for itself. Try reading it.

As for Palin, your poster girl's career in politics has imploded. If she and bobby jindal are the best the republicans have to offer, then you wont see the republicans in the white house for 16 years.

I in particular like the way FAUX news compares her to Reagan, I agree, she is just as stupid as he was.

Overpaid Union Thug

I thought there were only 3 qualifications to become president:

1. Age - must be at least 35 years old
2. Citizenship - Must be a natural born United States citizen
3. Residency - must have lived in one of the 50 states for 14 years

And that is basically all we got. Little to no experience. Unless you count voting present (when he actually showed up) as worth while experience.

tieguy

Banned
Country was in transition from conservative republicans to liberal Democrats. Transition complete. Republican is a dirty word now.

And that obsolves Obama from his share of the blame as a member of the worst congress in history....how?

You're going to have to come up with some better Bs then that.

unionman

And that obsolves Obama from his share of the blame as a member of the worst congress in history....how?

You're going to have to come up with some better Bs then that.
George was a lame duck after we got the Democratic majority in there. Just stopped W. from totally destroying the world economy, Till we could get the other half of a great Government..

tieguy

Banned
Better do some fact checking tieguy. Palin left wasilla millions in debt, and did not run the city well.

Better do some research first before repeating claims by the "right" that she ran the city well.

The facts speak for themselves.

they do speak for theirselves. She did such a good job she got elected governor. Try again home slice:peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
Tieguy, once again you let FACTS escape your arguments.

The republicans had control of the congress from 1992 thru 2006. They exploited the goverment bankrolls from 2000 thru 2006 until THEY were tossed out of office by the democrats in nov 2006. When that happened, the republicans passsed thru many big spending bills before they had to pack their offices and move out in january 2007.

The damage was already done to the country.

Please dont let this fact escape your poorly thought out points on goverment.

Obama was a part of a MINORITY with no power in either house.

The record speaks for itself. Try reading it.

As for Palin, your poster girl's career in politics has imploded. If she and bobby jindal are the best the republicans have to offer, then you wont see the republicans in the white house for 16 years.

I in particular like the way FAUX news compares her to Reagan, I agree, she is just as stupid as he was.

Another facts speak for theirselves argument. The economy was growing at 5 and 6 percent when the republicans had control of congress.

Under democratic control the economy tanked and tanked quickly.

these are the facts that you're unable to see.

Its been my pleasure educating you on these facts.

Overpaid Union Thug

Another facts speak for theirselves argument. The economy was growing at 5 and 6 percent when the republicans had control of congress.

Under democratic control the economy tanked and tanked quickly.

these are the facts that you're unable to see.

Its been my pleasure educating you on these facts.

That fact tends to be ignored by everyone on the left.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why not get the full experience now. Go downtown and find a homeless person and start paying for his health insurance. :happy-very:

Better yet TIE, why not send him to the farm belt and pay the costs of the health premiums for the uninsured farmers children who are getting medi-cal?

Why do you on the "right" always immediately cite the homeless vs middle class americans who have the highest percentage of uninsured households?

Our taxes and higher premiums already pay for the uninsured as we subsidize the corporations and small businesses who DONT OFFER insurance to their employees.

TIE, you and the right wing talking points...keep making me laugh, I need one at the of my day!

unionman

Why not get the full experience now. Go downtown and find a homeless person and start paying for his health insurance. :happy-very:
If we didnt go with change, the whole middle class would be on skid row. The rich have farmed out just aout everything. Who is going to be left to buy anything in this country if we dont have good jobs here......