Favorite Movie Clips

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred men. I don’t know how many sharks there were, maybe a thousand. I do know how many men, they averaged six an hour. Thursday mornin’, Chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player. Boson’s mate. I thought he was asleep. I reached over to wake him up. He bobbed up, down in the water, he was like a kinda top. Upended. Well, he’d been bitten in half below the waist.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred men. I don’t know how many sharks there were, maybe a thousand. I do know how many men, they averaged six an hour. Thursday mornin’, Chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player. Boson’s mate. I thought he was asleep. I reached over to wake him up. He bobbed up, down in the water, he was like a kinda top. Upended. Well, he’d been bitten in half below the waist.
I watched Jaws today too. The first shark showed up a half hour after we were in the water, tiger, 13 footer. You know how you can tell the length when you’re in the water? The distance between the dorsal fin and the tail.
Chilling. Those poor bastards.

Re-Raise

I'll never put on a life jacket again Chief

I watched Jaws today too. The first shark showed up a half hour after we were in the water, tiger, 13 footer. You know how you can tell the length when you’re in the water? The distance between the dorsal fin and the tail.
Chilling. Those poor bastards.
I guess there were a lot of concerns while filming that movie. The shark never worked right and obviously Spielberg was very inexperienced.

I read somewhere that Spielberg said that it was after filming that scene about the Indianapolis that he knew he had a movie!

Great scene in a great film

rod

Retired 22 years
I guess there were a lot of concerns while filming that movie. The shark never worked right and obviously Spielberg was very inexperienced.

I read somewhere that Spielberg said that it was after filming that scene about the Indianapolis that he knew he had a movie!

Great scene in a great film
I always thought that scene didn't fit the movie. The rest of the movie was so over the top with BS that scene was out of place.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
0A22E701-841F-4A21-8E21-FC7C99E799CB.gif

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
This movie was incredible for so many reasons. They NAILED Hitler's rough Austrian accent and the proper clipped Prussian accent of His Generals and the contrast between the two. This scene is true,Hitler decorated members of the Hitler Youth with the Iron Cross Second Class for defending Berlin. Most of the kids were 12 or 13 years old.