FBI: Burgeoning gangs behind up to 80% of U.S. crime

chev

Nightcrawler
I would not be surprised to see this number soar during this economic nightmare. :sad-little: gangs are becoming a serious problem in our country. I was watching a news report on the growing gang population in our military. That is scary. Train them to kill and set them loose on our streets. Many gang members are joining the military for this training alone.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gangs have been a problem in this country since it became a country.
If there is an increase in gangs and less terrority to be had, then the violence level is going to explode.
Maybe the mighty O saw this coming & that is why he wants his own private army ?

chev

Nightcrawler
Gangs have been a problem in this country since it became a country.
If there is an increase in gangs and less terrority to be had, then the violence level is going to explode.
Maybe the mighty O saw this coming & that is why he wants his own private army ?
ahhh, I can hear the goose stepping already.:wink2:

Overpaid Union Thug

I predict that in the near future we'll have to deal with gangs militarily. Mexican gangs mostly. Our police can't handle the burden now so they will definitely need help. These gangs are actually posing a more immediate threat to our country right now than any terrorist group. We'll have to deal with these scum sooner or later but later might be too late. I think we'll have to go into Mexico sooner to help them with this growing problem because it's spilling over into our country.