Mike Lindell begs Pelosi to let him testify at the January 6 hearings

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Sweet little baby Jesus in a manger i wish she'd let this lunatic testify under oath

Lindell was interviewed by Right Side Broadcasting Network ahead of Trump's rally in Minden, Nevada.

"I'm going to tell you, that fake Jan. 6 charade that's going on, shame on them," Lindell said.

"Pelosi, you hear me, I want to go there," Lindell said directly to the camera. "Why don't you get me there? I'd love to come."

"The FBI, after Jan. 6, did a six-month investigation. On June 26, 2021, the FBI came out with their (sic) six-month report," Lindell claimed. "After intense investigation, we have concluded that there was no collusion between Donald Trump or any one of his supporters involving Jan. 6."

"That should've been it," Lindell loudly said. "That should've been it."

The FBI website does not show the Bureau sending a press release between June 21 and 29, despite Lindell's claim of a June 26 announcement.

Only July 6, 2021, the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia released a six-month report on the Jan. 6 attack.

"Over 535 defendants have been arrested in nearly all 50 states," the report stated. "Approximately 40 defendants have been charged with conspiracy, either: (a) conspiracy to obstruct a congressional proceeding, (b) conspiracy to obstruct law enforcement during a civil disorder, (c) conspiracy to injure an officer, or (d) some combination of the three."

That number has grown significantly. On Thursday, DOJ said, "in the 20 months since Jan. 6, 2021, more than 870 individuals have been arrested in nearly all 50 states for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol, including over 265 individuals charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement. The investigation remains ongoing."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1665403303570.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'd pay good money to see that individual spout his nonsense under oath.
Trump and his allies talk Bigly on TV but are quiet as church mice under oath.
wonder why that is?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What say you DIDO should Pelosi let
him speak or not
Pelosi should recuse herself from the investigation because of her involvement with the security decisions and failures that led to a small group of nuts being about to break into the Capitol building.

Instead she has prevented Republicans from being a part of the process. She has hidden information about her, calls, emails, texts, or anything at all from her office leading up to, during, or after the riot.

It's clear she is hiding something and she needs to step down.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Pelosi should recuse herself from the investigation because of her involvement with the security decisions and failures that led to a small group of nuts being about to break into the Capitol building.

Instead she has prevented Republicans from being a part of the process. She has hidden information about her, calls, emails, texts, or anything at all from her office leading up to, during, or after the riot.

Hanging would be preferable

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You didn’t answer my question. Goood job
dancing around it
In typical republican style