Fed ex driver throwing package from truck

Mutineer

If a person takes the time to read the Quora opinion by Tony Black, It very nearly matches word for word almost exactly my take on what happened to California.

Last edited:

fedx

Extra Large Package
Could be worse.. any state run by Republicans.

Yeah, under Republicans it would be way, way worse. Like no vaccines mandates. No mask mandates. People can actually go to work. People living their lives and not cowering in some safe space with their thumb in their mouths like they do in blue states. You could be in a woke "worker's paradise" in any blue state where taxes are off the charts high. You could be living in a blue state like NY or Michigan and have covid positive patients being deliberately sent to nursing homes to kill off the old people. That's the kind of stories you'd expect to hear from Nazi Germany in WW2, but nope, it's happening right here, today, in blue states.

fedx

Extra Large Package
And the power to vote …..

You mean vote Democrat. Honestly, stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote. If you're too stupid to know how to get an ID, then you shouldn't be voting in the first place. That's what Democrats are alluding to. That "some people" are just too stupid to know how to get an ID, so they will just open up the voting to anyone and everyone. Don't mind the fact that these same "stupid people" that Democrats allude to somehow have IDs to go buy alcohol, buy tobacco, by lottery tickets, cash a welfare check, go into government buildings, etc. You do need an ID to do all that, but you don't need an ID to vote. We all know the real reason why-it's to keep the fraud going on and on so Democrats can keep cheating in elections. We all know that's the real reason.

And then you have people fleeing from blue states just like rats or termites. Fleeing the policies that destroyed their blue state and now they're going to red states to destroy them by continuing to vote for the party (Democrats) that destroyed the state they are fleeing. I'd say red states should put on a ban on allowing people to enter from blue states. Moreover, I think the red states should secede from the union and let the blues states destroy themselves instead of taking everyone with them. I know there's a SC decision that said states can't secede, but what we've got right now is a death pact with the devil or mafia and we need to get out before we become one giant banana republic, which we are pretty much there right now. The blue states want to take everyone down with them to the hell they're headed to.

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
But they bring they’re stupid liberal attitude to free states.
Liberals vote election after election for more liberalism. Then they get it, realize it sucks, so they move to less liberal areas and vote for more liberalism.

Absolutely zero reasoning ability at all.
Could be worse.. any state run by Republicans.
Why do liberals leave blue states in favor of red states if red states are so bad?

bbsam

Staff member
Please with that lie
Actually I think it’s supported by very simple fact. Just add up the federal tax leaving a state and the federal dollars entering the same state and determine which number is larger. Not sure how anyone would even go about lying about that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Actually I think it’s supported by very simple fact. Just add up the federal tax leaving a state and the federal dollars entering the same state and determine which number is larger. Not sure how anyone would even go about lying about that.
It’s not figured that way, they’re manipulating the stats. Wake up.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
California is home to more military installations than any other state, with a total of 32. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, and National Guard/Reserve bases are located across California.Dec 9, 2021
And they still suck. Fixed for you.

Last edited: