Dana White posts video of FedEx worker throwing packages into truck in NYC

zeev

But it’s Ground soon to be your expensive air freight package but what does Freddy care he will take his money and be long gone.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Right before White got there, this driver helped a blind guy across the street and gave a homeless guy his lunch.

Guitarman01

Actually I wouldn't call that careless. There was a sort of finesse or planning to his lobs. I'm guessing it was the type of product you knew wasn't going to be damaged. Still tough, definitely not a good look in public and he really launched a lot of those. Actually idk after hearing it there was some pretty loud thuds lol

SmithBarney

How does that dip-:censored2: know its not clothes or something else not breakable. And who is Dana White?
Doesn't matter if its a box of feathers, don't throw it.

Update, the driver got fired.. but wouldn't it be something if there was someone catching and stacking them, his timed throws suggest that someone might be catching them, eitherway not a good look.

BTW, our daily ground pickup(at our express station) the driver varies but the actions are the same, they all throw the packages in their P1000, wonder if I should film it.. I did once ask the guy not to throw packages,("if you could not throw packages, that'd be great mmkay") but he came after me like he wanted to fight, luckily our office is secured and they aren't allowed in(he kept asking for me)

vantexan

Update, the driver got fired.. but wouldn't it be something if there was someone catching and stacking them, his timed throws suggest that someone might be catching them, eitherway not a good look.

BTW, our daily ground pickup(at our express station) the driver varies but the actions are the same, they all throw the packages in their P1000, wonder if I should film it.. I did once ask the guy not to throw packages,("if you could not throw packages, that'd be great mmkay") but he came after me like he wanted to fight, luckily our office is secured and they aren't allowed in(he kept asking for me)
If you listen you can hear the boxes hitting the floor, or other boxes, inside.

bacha29

That now jobless individual should sue Dana White.