Federal charges brought in carjacking, armed robbery spree that included a UPS driver in Oak Park

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Federal charges brought in carjacking, armed robbery spree that included a UPS driver in Oak Park - MSN

According to the complaint, the UPS driver was making a delivery in the 1100 block of South Highland Avenue in Oak Park about 1:30 p.m. Friday when he heard a man approach him from behind and say several times, “Get on the ground, stay down.”

As the driver was lying facedown on the ground, he looked up and saw several men, one of whom had a handgun, according to the charges. The other men went through the truck and removed packages before speeding off in a light-colored vehicle.

Last edited:

JJinVA

I wonder how much money they got for all that kitty litter and dog food... these idiots think we're hauling bars of gold...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I wonder how much money they got for all that kitty litter and dog food... these idiots think we're hauling bars of gold...
Things like granola, toilet paper and a pair of Jordans.. Lol. Imagine when they’re on the inside and someone asks what they’re in for. Uh, toilet paper and granola. What? Uh, toilet paper and granola. Man, you mean to tell me that’s all you did?? Slap on the back of the head.

JJinVA

Things like granola, toilet paper and a pair of Jordans.. Lol. Imagine when they’re on the inside and someone asks what they’re in for. Uh, toilet paper and granola. What? Uh, toilet paper and granola. Man, you mean to tell me that’s all you did?? Slap on the back of the head.

Hilarious. GRANOLA BARS BISH THUG LYFE!

*gets beat up daily*

JJinVA

People will steal anything. Very few crimes are high dollars

Ive always been told "only the dumb criminals are the ones that get caught". Seems to hold true. The Bernie Madoffs of society tend to get away, at least for a much longer period anyways. Im just imagining these dip :censored2:s on the street trying to hustle some Chewy bars...

"Yo man I got that Chewy Chocolate Chip on deck for $0.45 a stick dawg"