Men in ski masks target UPS driver in Lakewood robbery

Discussion in 'The Latest UPS Headlines' started by cheryl, Jan 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

Men in ski masks target UPS driver in Lakewood robbery - Advocate

Armed robbers held two UPS workers at gunpoint Monday evening in a Lakewood neighbor’s front lawn.

The robbery happened at 7:20 p.m. near Pasadena Avenue and West Shore Drive, neighbor Mark Cannon posted on Nextdoor.

The driver and his assistant had just made a delivery at Cannon’s house when two men wearing black ski masks approached them. The robbers forced the employees onto their stomachs in the front yard and pointed guns at their heads, Cannon said.

2. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

No need for the gun pointing, armed robbers. If I see a gun you can take whatever you want. It’s all just cardboard to me.

3. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

lol

4. zubenelgenubi

zubenelgenubi Well-Known Member

They can have the whole truck for all I care. In fact, I'll insist, and even instruct them how to use the fob.

5. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

What's with all these "helpers" still on board? Are you guys that helpless now days?

6. OrioN

OrioN double tap o da horn dooshbag

It's not the 15th yet, some areas are still swamped

Glad the driver & the assistant were ok

7. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

Oh, totally. If you pee your pants and suck your thumb at PCM my center manager will offer a helper for the day who handles all those over 70s you never had to deliver. LOL

8. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

I had an Iron Works and 3 farm implement dealers on my route. I did my share of over 70's----but I never peed my pants and sucked off my manager like it sounds like you do now. :-).

9. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

You don't even need a gun. Just come up to me and say "give me your stuff" and I'll gladly hand over UPS insured products.

10. olroadbeech

olroadbeech Happy Verified UPSer

they'll probably fire the driver for not getting the big picture