Federal reserve

As I told a family member recently who decided to move across the country because they’re in debt. Debt doesn’t just magically disappear. If you owe money you’re gonna owe it no matter where you go
They make credit too easy and bankruptcy too easy. Then once you file for bankruptcy everyone wants to give you credit again because they know you can't file.for another 7 years.

It will be fine

They make credit too easy and bankruptcy too easy. Then once you file for bankruptcy everyone wants to give you credit again because they know you can't file.for another 7 years.
They want to lend to everyone these days. There’s too much idle money in the system right now. Every week I get offers to borrow hundreds of thousand of dollars for my company. My banker calls me all the time to give me money. I have to beat them off with a stick.

They want to lend to everyone these days. There’s too much idle money in the system right now. Every week I get offers to borrow hundreds of thousand of dollars for my company. My banker calls me all the time to give me money. I have to beat them off with a stick.
I get credit card offers and offers from my credit card for unsecured loan for large amounts at 6% interest

It will be fine

I get credit card offers and offers from my credit card for unsecured loan for large amounts at 6% interest
It’s out of control. I don’t really understand the business model though. If you’re good enough with money to be able to pay it back, you’re smart enough not to over leverage yourself. If you think, “Whoopie free money!” the bank isn’t getting that cash back.

It’s out of control. I don’t really understand the business model though. If you’re good enough with money to be able to pay it back, you’re smart enough not to over leverage yourself. If you think, “Whoopie free money!” the bank isn’t getting that cash back.
I just use there money. Charge everything ,collect cash back rewards ( tax free) and pay the bill off in Full every month

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And now they want to drop rates so more people will try to get loans. Smh