Fedex Denies Pension Benefits To Gay Spouse

EffOff

Hm. Something how people will go to great lengths to prove right over something so terribly wrong. Man and woman, not woman and woman. This world is doomed. It sickens me.

You're hardly alone in that feeling. But for now, most are afraid to voice similar opinions on the matter, thanks to the typical reactions from those who consider themselves so much more tolerant (sarcasm, for those who missed it). Yes, I admit it: the idea of a woman having a "wife" is repugnant to me. But I'm heterosexual; I don't think I'm supposed to find it appealing. Also, I don't support gay marriage. That's my right. It's got nothing to do with politics or religion. I've just thought it through, and it's pretty obvious that nature hasn't granted homosexuality equal status to heterosexuality, so why should I? And to those of you who support gay marriage, guess what? I'm not going to call you a maroon. Because that's what tolerance is REALLY all about, Charlie Brown.

See ya.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You're hardly alone in that feeling. But for now, most are afraid to voice similar opinions on the matter, thanks to the typical reactions from those who consider themselves so much more tolerant (sarcasm, for those who missed it). Yes, I admit it: the idea of a woman having a "wife" is repugnant to me. But I'm heterosexual; I don't think I'm supposed to find it appealing. Also, I don't support gay marriage. That's my right. It's got nothing to do with politics or religion. I've just thought it through, and it's pretty obvious that nature hasn't granted homosexuality equal status to heterosexuality, so why should I? And to those of you who support gay marriage, guess what? I'm not going to call you a maroon. Because that's what tolerance is REALLY all about, Charlie Brown.

See ya.

"It's pretty obvious nature hasn't granted homosexuality equal status to heterosexuality"? Brilliant. I'm not gay either, but I tolerate lots of things, including idiots.

STFXG

See ya.
maroon.