Fedex Driver not Guilty of Murder....

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Not Guilty is not the same thing as not charged.

Righteous or not, if I was him, I wouldn't want someone's death on my conscience. Not for the reason he had.

floridays

Where is the cell phone video that is always supplied to back up a righteous self defense or alleged assault? Simply a question.
The clown said there were many observers yet no video. Hard to believe in this day.
Not sure Mr. Fedexguy is relieved of his exposure, criminally certainly not civilly, and Fedex will answer a civil summons. Guaranteed.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Where is the cell phone video that is always supplied to back up a righteous self defense or alleged assault? Simply a question.
The clown said there were many observers yet no video. Hard to believe in this day.
Not sure Mr. Fedexguy is relieved of his exposure, criminally certainly not civilly, and Fedex will answer a civil summons. Guaranteed.

The deceased's family will hire some nobody lawyer to huff and puff and bluff in hopes of obtaining a settlement. Nothing will happen.

fatboy33

Not Guilty is not the same thing as not charged.

Righteous or not, if I was him, I wouldn't want someone's death on my conscience. Not for the reason he had.
I've seen government paid servants kill a innocent person for lesser reason, get found not guilty and don't think twice about their conscience.

floridays

The deceased's family will hire some nobody lawyer to huff and puff and bluff in hopes of obtaining a settlement. Nothing will happen.
Yes there will be a settlement, you left the company, yet still be attached to the teet.
You're free, no ties to fedex, no reason to be an apologist. They will pay, im me if you choose to wager. Westlaw is a friend, as soon as as the filing occurs.
I anticipate your response smart guy.

floridays

As you're an eyewitness, I'm curious as to what you claimed you saw.
Since you deflected, I have to assume you're full of it.
Of this
bsbullf.gif

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yes there will be a settlement, you left the company, yet still be attached to the teet.
You're free, no ties to fedex, no reason to be an apologist. They will pay, im me if you choose to wager. Westlaw is a friend, as soon as as the filing occurs.
59 Dano is still on the payroll as a corporate apologist. Don’t let him fool you. Nothing in his meaningless responses have changed.

Indecisi0n

Based on what I read before the FedEx guy is lucky. No matter what the white guy yelled at him the FedEx guy DECIDED to stop and get out or his truck to confront the man. If he would have never got out of the truck the other guy would still be alive.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Based on what I read before the FedEx guy is lucky. No matter what the white guy yelled at him the FedEx guy DECIDED to stop and get out or his truck to confront the man. If he would have never got out of the truck the other guy would still be alive.
True. But if the guy had never thrown the first punch he would still be alive.

Indecisi0n

True. But if the guy had never thrown the first punch he would still be alive.
Doesn't matter. In most cases like this the first question they ask is if the party who killed the other guy had the option to leave or not. Now if the white guy approched him on the street and had him cornered that's one thing but again the FedEx guy pursued the other guy.

59 Dano

You're delusional.

I said that FedEx won't settle. Has nothing to do with whether I think they should or shouldn't. The law is on their employee's side, as are multiple witness accounts, and if you think FDX is going to settle and have "FedEx gives money to the family of a white racist who attacked a black guy" plastered across a bunch of newspapers, then you're sorely mistaken.

59 Dano

Doesn't matter. In most cases like this the first question they ask is if the party who killed the other guy had the option to leave or not. Now if the white guy approched him on the street and had him cornered that's one thing but again the FedEx guy pursued the other guy.

It's a dumb legal point that implies a duty to run away in a situation in which you have every legal right to remain. Thankfully my state isn't one of those backwards states that considers such a stupid point when the bad guy rightfully gets a one way trip to the morgue.

The FedEx guy had every right to verbally confront the guy. To argue otherwise is foolish.