Fedex Express Peak 2017

Oldfart

It doesn't say anyone is working the 24th.
You leave and still think you know everything. LOL That's funny I don't care who you are.

Why worry about it.

Anyone who has been around knows we most likely are working Saturday or Sunday.

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You leave and still think you know everything.

Claimed to know what the Frontline slide said. Wasn't hard to figure out, it being written in plain English.

And you are taking issue with it... why?

Anyone who has been around knows we most likely are working Saturday or Sunday.

I didn't say you were or weren't, did I?

Oldfart

Claimed to know what the Frontline slide said. Wasn't hard to figure out, it being written in plain English.

And you are taking issue with it... why?

I didn't say you were or weren't, did I?
You assumed the picture told the whole story. Well bucko, as usual, you don't know what you are talking about. The video portion stated we were gonna attempt to minimize freight being rolled over to Sunday. Volume, weather and flight issues will determine how much we roll. With companies promising Saturday delivery when orders are placed on Friday, the system will get overloaded and there most likely will be plenty to deliver on the 24th.

Once again, why do you care? You and Tex left the company yet you still make post about current events that you just don't have all the facts. No matter what was said on Frontline, common sense will tell you that we will be working Saturday and Sunday depending on available hours and how many volunteer before it becomes mandatory. Just as it has been in the past.

59 Dano

You assumed the picture told the whole story.

No, I assumed the picture said what the picture said, though I wouldn't call that an assumption.

Once again, why do you care?

I don't.

You and Tex left the company yet you still make post about current events that you just don't have all the facts.

I made a post about what was said on a picture. If you'd like to argue what the picture said, feel free.

No matter what was said on Frontline, common sense will tell you that we will be working Saturday and Sunday depending on available hours and how many volunteer before it becomes mandatory. Just as it has been in the past.

Did I say you wouldn't?

Oldfart

You CLAIM you don't care yet to continue to post on a forum for employees at a company you no longer work. You still act like you know everything and yet you continue to show you know half of what you think.

You brag you are quitting and yet you hang out in here quite a bit. Kinda sad.

59 Dano

You CLAIM you don't care yet to continue to post on a forum for employees at a company you no longer work.

English translation, anyone?

You brag you are quitting and yet you hang out in here quite a bit. Kinda sad.

I quit 16 days ago. In that time I spent some quality time with the family and took the annual trip to Vegas with some friends. Started new job Monday. This is my 8th day visiting BC in that span. Sad indeed.

59 Dano

]
Dano wants to get on here and act like he knows what is going on and bragged how he was leaving the company. Yet he stays on here posting away.

I made a comment about a photo and you are arguing about it for the sake of arguing about it because that's what you do when you've been around too long.

Whats in the Box

I’m thinkung I might be feeling under the weather that day. Haven’t quite decided yet.
I wouldn't even do that.

Come up and tell me I'm working a day other than the usual days I'm scheduled; I say no. Laugh about it like I'm joking; I say I'm not joking.

I don't work Saturdays any other month of they year and haven't for years. I have never worked a Sunday in my entire career. Why would I all of a sudden be expected to just because it's December? Sorry, but it isn't my problem you don't want to hire enough people or don't say no to shippers overloading your system.
The genius SM at my station only hired 5 new couriers while the station is down 20 warm-bodies.
It chuckles me that fdx seems “surprised” every peak and is consistently understaffed. It’s not like a fluke event

MassWineGuy

So have you guys been informed yet that you’re working Christmas Eve? We have, also the 16th and 23rd.

I work on Saturdays anyway, so that won’t be odd. And as Jewish kid from Queens I don’t mind working Christmas Day. One manager told me it’s unclear if we really will be delivering Christmas Day. Yeah right. As unclear as a slap in the face. If I do work that day, I’m not working Sunday.

Oldfart

I work on Saturdays anyway, so that won’t be odd. And as Jewish kid from Queens I don’t mind working Christmas Day. One manager told me it’s unclear if we really will be delivering Christmas Day. Yeah right. As unclear as a slap in the face. If I do work that day, I’m not working Sunday.
Our station has never delivered on Christmas. We have 1 CSA work the counter and have a few couriers working the cans and send again cage hunting packages. Work bout 4 hours, easy money.

floridays

Sandy Koufax never pitched on saturday. Just sayin.

Purplepackage

Tomorrow starts my favorite week of the year.

They always act like it's going to be super busy and then it's not.

15 years ago peak used to start tomorrow but now we don't even get busy until the last 2 weeks of December