Fedex Express Peak 2017

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Jesus told me (from a large cloud) I will not be working on sunday
F273255F-FA43-416D-BAAC-96F6D699528A.jpeg

dezguy

I’m thinkung I might be feeling under the weather that day. Haven’t quite decided yet.
I wouldn't even do that.

Come up and tell me I'm working a day other than the usual days I'm scheduled; I say no. Laugh about it like I'm joking; I say I'm not joking.

I don't work Saturdays any other month of they year and haven't for years. I have never worked a Sunday in my entire career. Why would I all of a sudden be expected to just because it's December? Sorry, but it isn't my problem you don't want to hire enough people or don't say no to shippers overloading your system.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I wouldn't even do that.

Come up and tell me I'm working a day other than the usual days I'm scheduled; I say no. Laugh about it like I'm joking; I say I'm not joking.

I don't work Saturdays any other month of they year and haven't for years. I have never worked a Sunday in my entire career. Why would I all of a sudden be expected to just because it's December? Sorry, but it isn't my problem you don't want to hire enough people or don't say no to shippers overloading your system.
I have the bestest manager ever. I’ll at least let him know.

PSP

They usually have you work the Saturday full day or Sunday, your choice. I could care less, I’m taking all the money.