Fedex Ground (home delivery) drug testing policy

allahuakbar

She/Her
You could potentially have it in your pee for 90 days. It takes a long time if you're a true pot head cause it really stays in your fat cells. Just keep synthetic pee in your lunch box

bettum

Quick fix 6.2 and the urinator will fix your test problem. Or get a buddies pee if you dont want to use synthic pee .then use the urinator.

Mutineer

How come you quit the USPS seems to be a better gig than ground[/QUOTE]

The USPS is not a terrible place to work. But it is a place where natural laws of sensibility are warped, twisted, and suspended. Keeping your job is the tricky part. You don't have to do anything right to keep your job. And you don't have to do anything wrong to get fired. All it takes is a senior co-worker or protected class of citizen (someone wise to abusing the system) who doesn't like you to fabricate a story and you are fired. It's really that simple.

And the union that talked a big game about "having your back"?

An illusion. But the money they took from yer paycheck sure was real, though.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How come you quit the USPS seems to be a better gig than ground

The USPS is not a terrible place to work. But it is a place where natural laws of sensibility are warped, twisted, and suspended. Keeping your job is the tricky part. You don't have to do anything right to keep your job. And you don't have to do anything wrong to get fired. All it takes is a senior co-worker or protected class of citizen (someone wise to abusing the system) who doesn't like you to fabricate a story and you are fired. It's really that simple.

And the union that talked a big game about "having your back"?

An illusion. But the money they took from yer paycheck sure was real, though.[/QUOTE]

C’mon now your beating around the bush

Why’d the USPS fire you

For clarification on USPS, I was only a CCA (city carrier assistant) which is a non-career position until enough older guys retire and open up a spot. I was a number on a looong list for a career position in my district, and then moved away from the office I was delivering. I was told I had to live within 30 miles of my office and my PM wouldn't transfer me. Union was no help. So I resigned to keep my good standing with them just in case, and that was in 2015. As far as the job itself, HD has been much easier and less stressful than usps. I got lucky and work for an amazing contractor. Thanks everyone for the insight!

FedGT

I was in a terminal where one contractor had 4 of his guys get pulled for a random..........4 employees were DQ’d an hour later. It was insane. I was pulled along with my BC twice in a row (I was super pissed they pulled us both from a productivity standpoint) and pulled again solo after those. It is a crap shoot when it will happen but it will happen so stay clean for the good of others on the road, yourself and your employer.

fedx

Extra Large Package
You could potentially have it in your pee for 90 days. It takes a long time if you're a true pot head cause it really stays in your fat cells. Just keep synthetic pee in your lunch box
I know someone who had a non-pot smoker pee in a cup for him. Then the pee was put in a plastic bag and taped to the person's armpit to keep it at 98.6F and had a tiny hose running from it down to his "member". He then peed for a drug test and passed in front of a nurse. Pretty extravagant, but it worked.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I know someone who had a non-pot smoker pee in a cup for him. Then the pee was put in a plastic bag and taped to the person's armpit to keep it at 98.6F and had a tiny hose running from it down to his "member". He then peed for a drug test and passed in front of a nurse. Pretty extravagant, but it worked.
I think this person you know spins a good yarn.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Employment drug tests don't typically have the nurse watching. They send you into a bathroom.
Exactly, and that was the primary tipoff. If an observed piss test is warranted, the subject is not going to be afforded any time to concoct such an elaborate set up. It’s going to be pretty much “hey you, get in here and pee in this cup”. Generally these things aren’t conducted by nurses either. And a tiny hose running down to his member? Howz that work without creating a mess?
It’s a good story, but I’m convinced that’s all it is.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Employment drug tests don't typically have the nurse watching. They send you into a bathroom.
That is correct, but the nurse was in the bathroom and he went in a stall. It was for an initial hiring for a job. I myself have done drug tests while the nurse was in the bathroom and I was in a bathroom stall. I have also done them in a bathroom all by myself. I don't know how there wasn't a mess with the whole line running down to his thing. He said he put something in the line to plug it, then pulled it out when it was time to give a sample. It worked and he got the job. It wasn't for FedEx or UPS or any driving job. It was for something like a manufacturing job or the like. It was like 10 years ago that it happened.