Fedex Home Delivery Uniforms

futurepba

Anybody interested in some brand new Medium sized Fedex Home Delivery Uniforms? I have 4 of them. My friend was a driver for years, but left. He recently found these unpacking some stuff, and gave me the shirts to either sell or use as rags.

MAKAVELI

Anybody interested in some brand new Medium sized Fedex Home Delivery Uniforms? I have 4 of them. My friend was a driver for years, but left. He recently found these unpacking some stuff, and gave me the shirts to either sell or use as rags.
Use them as kindling.

CJinx

If they aren't going to be used by a driver they really should be destroyed. Delivery uniforms get people to open their doors and it would be a terrible shame if they were to be used in the commission of a crime.

CJinx

Maybe if fedex didn't churn employees, there wouldn't be so many uniforms floating around?
Not the point. It doesn't matter if it's 100 uniforms or 100,000 uniforms, they shouldn't be in the hands of people who aren't representing that brand. You could argue that Fedex and the contractor should make more of an effort to recover apparel from discharged drivers, but ultimately that clothing should not be made available to the public.

hypo hanna

I'm just pointing out one of the major causes for the glut of uniforms outside of fedex control. If fedex doesn't like it, perhaps fedex should make more of an effort to prevent it. Whether that is reducing the revolving door of employees or attempting to retrieve the uniforms of those former employees its the same thing.

dezguy

Not the point. It doesn't matter if it's 100 uniforms or 100,000 uniforms, they shouldn't be in the hands of people who aren't representing that brand. You could argue that Fedex and the contractor should make more of an effort to recover apparel from discharged drivers, but ultimately that clothing should not be made available to the public.

FedEx doesn't care. At least not the managers at my sta.

I had a butt load of old uniforms in my closet. Threw them all in a couple of garbage bags and brought them in one morning. Walked into my managers office with them and he looked at me like I had two heads then told me to bring them home and cut the logo off them. I brought them home and threw them out on the curb. If they want me to destroy their uniforms, they're going to pay me for it.

CJinx

In the trash might as well be destroyed as far as I'm concerned. I just don't like the idea of random people getting their hands on company uniforms and using them for nefarious purposes.

futurepba

I never even consider they could be used inappropriately; didn't cross my mind or my friend's i'm sure. I know some of the places I've worked over the years had ridiculous shirt replacement costs to the employees. Just thought I could help someone out with some uniforms.

CJinx

We will soon have our company names embroidered on the uniforms. I believe that's happening next year. Trucks and uniforms will display STFXG Inc., or whatever. another annoyance.
Some trucks already have contractor branding on them (operated by so and so inc). Customized uniforms is a new one though.

overflowed

We will soon have our company names embroidered on the uniforms. I believe that's happening next year. Trucks and uniforms will display STFXG Inc., or whatever. another annoyance.

Thank god. Your drivers will have to explain what ground is instead of me, everytime they want to know why their package has been sitting there for a week or wanting me to deliver misdels. I bet though, fedex will ask you to make the writing real small.