FedEx "Logic"

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I had a little fun with the HD driver in my area today. I was delivering to an apartment complex, when I pulled up to the office to do an indirect delivery, the HD truck was sitting out front running! So after I finished delivery and he was still inside, I hopped in and drove his truck around the other side of the building. The look on the drivers face when he came out was PRICELESS! So I went over and told him where his truck was! Think he'll keep that thing running again tomorrow?

ROFLMAO!! That IS priceless!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I had a little fun with the HD driver in my area today. I was delivering to an apartment complex, when I pulled up to the office to do an indirect delivery, the HD truck was sitting out front running! So after I finished delivery and he was still inside, I hopped in and drove his truck around the other side of the building. The look on the drivers face when he came out was PRICELESS! So I went over and told him where his truck was! Think he'll keep that thing running again tomorrow?

Maybe you should have tossed the keys in the bushes.

bbsam

Staff member
Why pick on the" little guy"? That's just being a bully. Maybe you guys deserve fred more than you think.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why pick on the" little guy"? That's just being a bully. Maybe you guys deserve fred more than you think.

Actually, I think you deserve Fred more than us. Maybe he'll just head all operations over there in Ground.He might even get a big tat on his forehead so he fits in.

whenIgetthere

Just wish it was one of your drivers! If I knew it was, I may have done what MFE suggested! I know an Express driver at my old station who left her truck running while delivering one day, and it was stolen, and she was of course fired. But being a contractor, that wouldn't happen in this situation.

Of course, I also refused a Ground package at my house last week, because I told the shipped (amazon) NOT to use Ground or HD. They sent me an email apologizing for not shipping via UPS like I asked!

bbsam

Staff member
Just wish it was one of your drivers! If I knew it was, I may have done what MFE suggested! I know an Express driver at my old station who left her truck running while delivering one day, and it was stolen, and she was of course fired. But being a contractor, that wouldn't happen in this situation.

Of course, I also refused a Ground package at my house last week, because I told the shipped (amazon) NOT to use Ground or HD. They sent me an email apologizing for not shipping via UPS like I asked!
This is America and you do have a choice. Congratulations. Oh...I'm supposed to be offended? Ooops. I'm not. Sorry. :happy2:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This is America and you do have a choice. Congratulations. Oh...I'm supposed to be offended? Ooops. I'm not. Sorry. :happy2:

If Fred's labs perfect the flying box monkey, then we'll all be out of work. He would if he could, and that's about all you need to know about the "ethics" of Mr. Smith.