Fedex to pickup at home covid-19 test kits

Working4the1%

I spooked a costumer yesterday because I handed him a package and I wasn't wearing gloves. No kidding, he audibly gasped as I was handing it to him, and he asked me where my gloves were. You know they will soon start complaining if we aren't wearing gloves or a mask.
Tell them you save your gloves for Covid oncall pickups to reassure them

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Anybody who continues to think that his is all a "hoax" needs to take heed of the dire warning Dr. Robert Redfield head of the CDC issued earlier today . Anyone who chooses to dismiss his warning......well......show us your credentials .

Anyone who chooses to believe his warning......well.....show us your credentials.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You said it all pal....."UNTIL there's a vaccine". And that's the whole problem ......Nobody knows just when or even if "UNTIL" will arrive. In the meantime Dr. Redfield's warning regarding COVID 19 must be taken as fact. While we might be able to tamp it down a bit in the weeks ahead we should prepare for it to return this fall and possibly in a far more lethal form leaving us no better able to combat it than we are currently able to.
download.jpg

Hi, bacha!