fedexcess.info

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A job is only as stressful as you let it be. There are days that are more stressful than others. But, as a whole, it's a piece of cake.

Curious, what makes it so stressful?

Another BS answer. The nature of the Express business makes it unpredictable and stressful. Anyone who says it's "a piece of cake" is probably not even an employee. Your answer calls into question your claim to be a courier.

LTFedExer

driving around delivering envelopes,soooooo stressful!
Lol.....Ilike the answer, but wonder how many boxes you deliver?
An answer like that makes me wonder if you are actually a courier. A real courier could fill a page. How about an 150# pkg that needs to be delivered to a 3rd floor apartment without an elevator? Stressful? Or going out with 15 more stops than the route is designed for and being required to fit-in a full lunch and do a complete pickup route? Stressful? Nah. You're a fake.
Been there, done that. But, I wouldn't call that stressful, just a pain and it's not a daily thing.
Another BS answer. The nature of the Express business makes it unpredictable and stressful. Anyone who says it's "a piece of cake" is probably not even an employee. Your answer calls into question your claim to be a courier.
Whatever you say. If you think the job is so stressful, get a job in another line of work. The unpredictability is what keeps me there and I love the fact I have no idea what the next day will bring. If every day was the same, I'd get bored.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Lol.....Ilike the answer, but wonder how many boxes you deliver?

Been there, done that. But, I wouldn't call that stressful, just a pain and it's not a daily thing.

Whatever you say. If you think the job is so stressful, get a job in another line of work. The unpredictability is what keeps me there and I love the fact I have no idea what the next day will bring. If every day was the same, I'd get bored.

Maybe you work in a dream station, but there's plenty of stress to go around at mine. Ever been subject to "operational need"?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nah,your mom is a fake.Did you ever think that maybe not all routes,areas,stations are the same?Majority of my station is paper.Thats why its called a paper station.Go do some research.Have you ever even heard of a foot courier?

Yes. They're couriers who cannot drive. In my station, our foot couriers run their butts off every day...why are you so special? Also, please explain our previous union vote again please. My Mom says she remembers you as the kid who kept running his bike into other kids. Eventually, they had to take it away. Kind of like why you have to be a foot courier.

LTFedExer

Maybe you work in a dream station, but there's plenty of stress to go around at mine. Ever been subject to "operational need"?
3 stations, 3 states, 14 managers and 5 Seniors and I'm not done yet. Guess I'm just a lucky guy. I've heard it said to others, but have never been told 'You have to stay due to operational needs'.

bbsam

Staff member
The point being the fedexcess site is run by a pretty big time conservative.

Right. And Newt Gingrich is all about the sanctity of marriage. Michael Steele is the real face of the 21st century republican party. Mama Grizzly is the closest thing the cons have to a national presidential candidate. And the crazy tea-baggers are the best hope the democrats have of staying in power. Rupert Murdoch has a whole network dedicated to manufacturing the news. So much for "big time conservatives".

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Right. And Newt Gingrich is all about the sanctity of marriage. Michael Steele is the real face of the 21st century republican party. Mama Grizzly is the closest thing the cons have to a national presidential candidate. And the crazy tea-baggers are the best hope the democrats have of staying in power. Rupert Murdoch has a whole network dedicated to manufacturing the news. So much for "big time conservatives".

I'm hoping for a Palin/Gingrich ticket in 2012. Or how about Romney/Brown? The crazier the Republicans get, the better the chances for the Democrats. Go, Caribou Barbie!!

it doesnt matter who runs.Everyone will be voting Republician after this Obama disiaster.Who woulda thought Obama would turn out to be worse than Bush.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
it doesnt matter who runs.Everyone will be voting Republician after this Obama disiaster.Who woulda thought Obama would turn out to be worse than Bush.

Obama worse than Bush? Impossible. I don't suppose that the monumental economic disaster that Obama inherited has anything to do with our continuing economic malaise? What is the Republican solution? Oh, right...they don't have one unless you count returning to the exact same policies that got us into this mess. Bush should go down with Calvin Coolidge and Herbert Hoover as one of the worst presidents in history. Republicans, Tea-baggers, and Libertarians are all aboard the same crazy train...sounds like you're one of the three. Why am I not surprised? No wonder you support the very people that seek to oppress you. That is the definition of dumb.

Obama worse than Bush? Impossible. I don't suppose that the monumental economic disaster that Obama inherited has anything to do with our continuing economic malaise? What is the Republican solution? Oh, right...they don't have one unless you count returning to the exact same policies that got us into this mess. Bush should go down with Calvin Coolidge and Herbert Hoover as one of the worst presidents in history. Republicans, Tea-baggers, and Libertarians are all aboard the same crazy train...sounds like you're one of the three. Why am I not surprised? No wonder you support the very people that seek to oppress you. That is the definition of dumb.
Name some things that Obama has done to better this country besides raising taxes.I am a registered democrat and I voted for Obama.So yes I guess I am dumb.But its been 2 years now and you are going to keep blaming everything on Bush?Your argument sounds pretty pathetic and so are your lame posts.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Name some things that Obama has done to better this country besides raising taxes.I am a registered democrat and I voted for Obama.So yes I guess I am dumb.But its been 2 years now and you are going to keep blaming everything on Bush?Your argument sounds pretty pathetic and so are your lame posts.

Obama hasn't raised taxes. The Bush tax cuts are set to expire and they will not be renewed, which will penalize the wealthy, not the middle class. 2 years isn't very long to try and un-do what Bush did. One example of what he did to improve the country is to save the auto industry, which would have failed completely (save for Ford) and probably triggered a depression. The Republican "solution" would have been to let them fail (but not the banks) and let the magic of the Free Market work. That is a recipe for disaster.

FedExer267

Bush left a big mess we all know that.. Obama inherited the mess and yes things are not great by any stretch of the imagination but you cannot undo in 2 years what was created in 8 years. I would be suprised if we see any big turn around by the end of his term.

vantexan

Bush left a big mess we all know that.. Obama inherited the mess and yes things are not great by any stretch of the imagination but you cannot undo in 2 years what was created in 8 years. I would be suprised if we see any big turn around by the end of his term.

Where to start. The Democrats took over Congress in 2006. That means THEY were in charge of the purse strings, not Bush. Furthermore Christopher Dodd, Barney Frank, and yes, Barrack Obama, all Democrats, pushed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to back home loans that should've never been made by banks who were pressured by the same to people who had no business getting such loans. That was the root cause of the whole house of cards. To be fair plenty of Republicans on Wall Street went along, creating derivatives out of mortgage backed securities that were essentially smoke and mirrors. The Bush administration actually tried to get the whole bad loan system stopped but Dodd and Frank pitched a fit. Dodd had a sweetheart deal with Countrywide Home Mortgage. Franklin Raines, the CEO of Fannie Mae, made $90 million in pay before being forced out for incompetance. He's now Obama's financial advisor in the White House! There's plenty of blame to go around, and frankly the whole bunch should be imprisoned IMO. By the way, Obama has already spent more in less than 2 years than Bush spent in 8. And has tripled the budget deficit. With no tangible results. Meanwhile the man gos on vacation more than anyone I can recall in the White House. And what is with Michelle going to Spain? The cost of the flight including her security detail was $179,000! I'm glad Saddam is gone, but I do wish Bush had stayed out of Iraq and concentrated on Afghanistan. Bush certainly made mistakes. But this whole Bush bashing business doesn't hold up under scrutiny. And for certain, come November, the vote won't be a referendum on Bush.

i still just would like to know what Obama has done so far that had been good for our country.Just name one.All the things he sad he would do,he hasn't done any of them.One of the main reasons i voted for him was he promised he would get us out of Iraq and close gitmo and has done neither.

p.s. Obamacare is a joke