Feedback at UPSers.com?

Dutch Dawg

Was reading on the shoe thread here about someone getting action from the UPSers.com site on permitted shoe styles. So now I got to wondering.

I'll be honest with you, I find that site difficult to navigate and not very user friendly, so I rarely go there. On one of those rare occasions recently I went in search of a contact to suggest the Feeder News Network be available as an audio download. You see out here in the sticks with the mosquitos and ticks, us hickabillies rarely see a current version of that employer/employee communication tool (sic) and when we do it's often old enough to be called a classic. Is there a link for a suggestion such as this on that site? Uh...if you feel inclined to suggest I mention this idea to my local management team, my response will be 'Yea right....'

raceanoncr

Was reading on the shoe thread here about someone getting action from the UPSers.com site on permitted shoe styles. So now I got to wondering.

I'll be honest with you, I find that site difficult to navigate and not very user friendly, so I rarely go there. On one of those rare occasions recently I went in search of a contact to suggest the Feeder News Network be available as an audio download. You see out here in the sticks with the mosquitos and ticks, us hickabillies rarely see a current version of that employer/employee communication tool (sic) and when we do it's often old enough to be called a classic. Is there a link for a suggestion such as this on that site? Uh...if you feel inclined to suggest I mention this idea to my local management team, my response will be 'Yea right....'

Dutch, copy on the 'Yea right...' comment.

My experience with the technological side of this company? Not very good. When I was hired, almost 30 yrs ago, they even admitted they were so far behind that they may never catch up. Exam:

When we first got IVIS in our system, what, 10, 15 yrs ago, they said, "In two years, you'll be able to punch a button on here and all info will be sent to local dispatch and you can just bypass inbound phones." You a feeder driver, Dutch? Has that happened yet?

Nuther exam:
A quote from Sleeper Team Guidelines, 1998, "Within a very short time, we will have electronic logs for sleeper teams." 2007...no electronic logs for sleeper teams.

More on sleeper technology: Picking up trailers. Write them into log. Call in on local dispatch outbound phone. Punch in on Quaalcom. And in some cases, call home domecile dispatch with what you're bringing back. Call in at inbound phone wherever you end up. Punch Quaalcom with inbound info. And, again, in some cases call home domecile with what you've just done.

HOW MANY TIMES CAN WE DO THE SAME JOB????????? HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU DIG A HOLE AND COVER IT UP?????