Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
How is this even a thing?
Only on the fur bus.
68FDC7DB-6625-4961-85B6-4E2E35AA25ED.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My sister in law went to truck driving school and couldn’t handle it. So she got a job driving for Greyhound and recently quit after driving for six years. She lost her DOT card because she refuses to take medicine for high blood pressure. She is crazy as hell with her mood swings, I wouldn’t let her drive anything.

P

pickup

It’s the perfect job for mothers. It allows them to take their kids to school as well as pick them up.

rod

Retired 22 years
My sister in law went to truck driving school and couldn’t handle it. So she got a job driving for Greyhound and recently quit after driving for six years. She lost her DOT card because she refuses to take medicine for high blood pressure. She is crazy as hell with her mood swings, I wouldn’t let her drive anything.

I would think she would be popping blood pressure pills by the handfulls after driving all the rejects who ride Greyhound and Jefferson Bus Lines.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I would think she would be popping blood pressure pills by the handfulls after driving all the rejects who ride Greyhound and Jefferson Bus Lines.

The stories she told.......she does drink a lot of wine!

JL 0513

When it comes to school bus drivers, are male drivers a thing? Not sure I've ever seen one. Women do it because it's a short shift, twice a day. Most men need at least a 40 hour week. Although it might be a good gig for a retired man, assuming he can pass the DOT exam.