Female sorters

john chesney

they suck , no way they can lift 70 lbs not even 40 lbs without help , why they did keep putting these girls on sorting isles
Been 30 years since I’ve been on the preload. Do they still have to bend at the waist and reach across the belt. If this is the case I would prefer women splitters in mini skirts and heels and don’t care where the pkgs go

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The hardest working people I ever supervised were all women.

I've said it before, you give me a building full of women and a set of ear plugs and we'd be the best in the country.

542thruNthru

The hardest working people I ever supervised were all women.

I've said it before, you give me a building full of women and a set of ear plugs and we'd be the best in the country.

Actually I have to disagree. Women hate other women more then any man ever could. You constantly be breaking up arguments and gossip circles. My manager has to deal with it in the office all the time.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Actually I have to disagree. Women hate other women more then any man ever could. You constantly be breaking up arguments and gossip circles. My manager has to deal with it in the office all the time.
Hence the ear plugs.

But quite honestly, we like to pretend guys don't gossip, but there are plenty of gossip queens who can hold their own in the male ranks as well. We just associate the nagging with women because they drive us nuts