Finally A college course than helps students with their futures.

rickyb

rod

Retired 22 years
Well i mean u elected a prez w no experience
Donald gave it a good shot. (Maybe he should have built his wall on the US-Canadian border) Now we have a Prez that has had decades of political experience and what a loser he turned out to be.

floridays

Donald gave it a good shot. (Maybe he should have built his wall on the US-Canadian border) Now we have a Prez that has had decades of political experience and what a loser he turned out to be.
I disagree, he's been a loser since day 1.
Trump/DeSantis 2024,

rickyb

the don was a crook like every other president you had.

but thats true u have have political experience and still be a crook.

rickyb

i think my province and maybe one other will let me do ecgs with no schooling. my job said i had to get into the program within one year and i did

i think my province and maybe one other will let me do ecgs with no schooling. my job said i had to get into the program within one year and i did
12-Lead-ECG-Placement.jpg

Tell your patient to hold still and push the button.

Class dismissed.