Finally it seem like there is an end to the jiberush

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So let me understand something. You start this thread for what? It's meaningless ! I do believe u have nothing better to do and miss the back and forth from Local 804.
Say what u like,but stop crying about what we post. We are entitled too. If you don't like it,Don't read it and don't post. Many members are disgusted with the old board( almost all),and we don't want them back.....Or coming on here spreading lies,to get the members to vote Row B out ( and yes, More than some delegates need to be changed on Row B )
So sit back relax and skip the 804 posts........But, Who the :censored2: are we kidding? You're trying to get guys to post something cause ur bored? And please stop with the laughing stock nonsense. We all know Lonewolf wants back in,and we wont let him !
P.S. U should be more involved with your own union. Ya dig? :)

I gotta agree with 407. You guys are exactly why I am not involved with my local union.

I'm guessing that anonymous started this thread to comment that the Local 804 Election must have taken place. My local is counting ballots too right now, so I won't have to listen to anything else about the campaigning. There was a lot of mud slinging as usual in our election. Members First, Restore The Power, and The United Slate were the three slates running for Local 728. I voted for our current president, Randy Brown has the most experience and used to be a package driver in my Center.
+1 bingo this man right here got it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm guessing that anonymous started this thread to comment that the Local 804 Election must have taken place. My local is counting ballots too right now, so I won't have to listen to anything else about the campaigning. There was a lot of mud slinging as usual in our election. Members First, Restore The Power, and The United Slate were the three slates running for Local 728. I voted for our current president, Randy Brown has the most experience and used to be a package driver in my Center.

The difference is the members of 728 did not choose to air their dirty laundry in public.