Who else is still dealing with Force in Saturdays?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That's what Jesse James said
ADF1AE26-8299-496F-998D-BD3F30EA1173.gif

sle

UPS Canada is trying to force drivers to work Tuesday to Saturday now (including senior drivers). They are threatening cutting runs if you don't agree.

Where is the union on this?

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
About a year after I went FT driver, Saturday ground started and I was forced to T-S. After a couple years of that we get “The Best Contract Ever” and another 4 years of forced Saturdays ensued during covid years.
So 7 years of force-ins and retaliation for not coming in.

I will never forget the way management treated us. You need help Saturday? Go suck a pecker with your asswhole 💀 😂 💀

21Savage

About a year after I went FT driver, Saturday ground started and I was forced to T-S. After a couple years of that we get “The Best Contract Ever” and another 4 years of forced Saturdays ensued during covid years.

I will never forget the way management treated us. You need help Saturday? Go suck a pecker with your asswhole 💀 😂 💀
Did your center change people back to t-s to fix Saturday staffing issues? They switched 12 of us back and I was the most senior one.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

Then you should be cheering for the mass polo culling