Finally released the pension. Teamster app update

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
End of contract in 2028
So are they saying if a person reaches the age and years and hangs out until July 31 2028 they will get the next bump in pension? Seems strange to have a dollar amount for something that will kick in the day before a new contract.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So are they saying if a person reaches the age and years and hangs out until July 31 2028 they will get the next bump in pension? Seems strange to have a dollar amount for something that will kick in the day before a new contract.
Things will change in a new contract after 2028

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Things will change in a new contract after 2028

That‘s why it didn’t seem to make sense to me that they would have a part of this contract (pension) kick in the day before a new contract. Just scratching my head on that part of the pension update.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
A huge amount of PTers are getting phat raises. A large amount of old timers are getting a big pension increase. Most are more than happy with the GWI.

If people vote, hard to believe this doesn't pass.
The part timers will vote
Winston-Smith.gif

I don’t get it. The first column says after Jan 1 2024 and gives amounts. Then the second column says reaches on or before July 31 2028 and gives amounts. Jan 1 2024 is before July 31 2028 so why the 2 different numbers. I know I have to be missing something.

The second section is based on age milestones.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Unless if they are planning on eliminating or reducing that plan’s benefits.