Fired

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
What's a stewart? Who is Stewart?
tenor (36).gif

trickpony1

Only good advice is to force them to use the disciplinary procedure, he should be getting a week's suspension first before getting fired.

I agree.
File on the termination and force them to respond. If it doesn't work at least you got to mess with them.

Any history of "past practice" where they let you, or others, leave to attend to other commitments they knew about?

Zowert

I was threatened with being fired yesterday, but I don't think that customer has any say.

If only I got a dollar for every time a stranger along my route (usually not even customers) told me they were gonna have me fired. “You can’t park there! I’m calling your manager, I’m gonna have you fired!” Some people want to ruin a guy’s life for inconveniencing them for 90 seconds.

Staydryitsraining

I agree.
File on the termination and force them to respond. If it doesn't work at least you got to mess with them.

Any history of "past practice" where they let you, or others, leave to attend to other commitments they knew about?
Part 2 is for the win. Every building has sups who favor other employees and let them leave early or allow them to not come in everyday.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
If only I got a dollar for every time a stranger along my route (usually not even customers) told me they were gonna have me fired. “You can’t park there! I’m calling your manager, I’m gonna have you fired!” Some people want to ruin a guy’s life for inconveniencing them for 90 seconds.
Sad when you think about it. Nothing better to do.

Miserable sob's