First day as a loader and want to quit

Cementups

Box Monkey
Tastykake>Drakes.

Every day of the week!

I was going to say the same thing but figured most persons on here would not know what a Tastycake is. You have to stick to more national brands when the discussion goes towards snack foods. Most of these people wouldn't know a good potato chip if it smacked them in the nose. LONG LIVE MIDDLESWARTH!!!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I was going to say the same thing but figured most persons on here would not know what a Tastycake is. You have to stick to more national brands when the discussion goes towards snack foods. Most of these people wouldn't know a good potato chip if it smacked them in the nose. LONG LIVE MIDDLESWARTH!!!!

Wise>Middleswarth.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Seriously, Wise was missing from this market for a long time, but they are back.

The crispiest, saltiest and greasiest chips in the world. Everything you can ask for in a junk-snack food.

(Once upon a time, I delivered to the Wise family "summer cottage" up in Eagles Mere. And, I'm headed up there tomorrow to play golf with my BIL. w00t!!)

Cementups

Box Monkey
Seriously, Wise was missing from this market for a long time, but they are back.

The crispiest, saltiest and greasiest chips in the world. Everything you can ask for in a junk-snack food.

(Once upon a time, I delivered to the Wise family "summer cottage" up in Eagles Mere. And, I'm headed up there tomorrow to play golf with my BIL. w00t!!)

Speaking of which, I missed a chance to come up and play last month when I was off. I am off the week ending June 28 though, so if you want, I can head up that way with the clubs. I still haven't played a single stroke this year. ha ha

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Speaking of which, I missed a chance to come up and play last month when I was off. I am off the week ending June 28 though, so if you want, I can head up that way with the clubs. I still haven't played a single stroke this year. ha ha

Let me know when and where. I kinda lost my swing this year, but it's still fun.

BTW, speaking of Eagles Mere, my BIL is a member at Eagles Mere Country Club and invited me up last Friday. He had such a good time, he asked me to go up again this coming Friday.

Ballin' the big times, baby!