First day back from Vacation

wayfair

swollen member
According to your supplement you get 7 weeks vacation after 35 years plus it's sounds like two option weeks also on top of that. That would be 9. Didn't you say 12?

30 years gets 7 weeks, 35 working days.

I do like their option B

All employees will be entitled to optional vacation week #B. Op-
tional vacation week #B is in lieu of two (2) floating holidays and
the employee’s birthday and day after birthday plus one (1) addi-
tional day (new holiday).

Orion inc.

I like turtles
30 years gets 7 weeks, 35 working days.

I do like their option B

All employees will be entitled to optional vacation week #B. Op-
tional vacation week #B is in lieu of two (2) floating holidays and
the employee’s birthday and day after birthday plus one (1) addi-
tional day (new holiday).

I wish their was a 1 standard vacation set in the master. I'd take extra option weeks or vacation weeks and a partial raise next contract any day.

So many supplements all have different ways. Take the best one and make it the benchmark in the master.

By The Book

I wish their was a 1 standard vacation set in the master. I'd take extra option weeks or vacation weeks and a partial raise next contract any day.

So many supplements all have different ways. Take the best one and make it the benchmark in the master.
Then we should go line by line and make all the superior language the standard?.....I'm with you!

By The Book

If you're talking about me I don't have a contract book
Then why are you making statements that you haven't researched? The vacation language was posted in this thread and you refuse to read it. Check your facts and let us know what you find. I think you would agree if I made a statement about something you knew was wrong on this topic you would think I'm an idiot for assuming I was right.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Then why are you making statements that you haven't researched? The vacation language was posted in this thread and you refuse to read it. Check your facts and let us know what you find. I think you would agree if I made a statement about something you knew was wrong on this topic you would think I'm an idiot for assuming I was right.
I said what I personally had as vacation and option weeks after 5 years...and it said that in the thing that was posted...I made a mistake and added two extra weeks of vacation that I thought was the max...fucqing sue me...Jesus Christ you guys are some uptight bastards

Cementups

Box Monkey
I said what I personally had as vacation and option weeks after 5 years...and it said that in the thing that was posted...I made a mistake and added two extra weeks of vacation that I thought was the max...fucqing sue me...Jesus Christ you guys are some uptight bastards

For guys who get paid so well to deliver boxes you guys have dookie attitudes

No, we just don't want you giving out false information. Obtain and learn how to read your contract book and have some knowledge before making statements.