The Airport Identifier Game

bacha29

I don't do any such thing. That's a fantasy in your head. And I don't demand anything from other countries. I comply with their requirements. But we don't have millions of Americans swamping their borders do we? And it isn't necessary to charge anyone $107k, more actually, for a week's stay in a hospital.
Now don't you worry your little head. Senator Rick "Captain America" Scott had appointed himself God and has set out to "rescue" America with his "11 point plan" that will shut down all federal programs in 5 years while appointing himself the sole arbiter who will decide which ones he will allow to restart. Now he's going soothe your troubled brow and make a special exception in your case and allow you and only to to keep your benefits.

vantexan

Now don't you worry your little head. Senator Rick "Captain America" Scott had appointed himself God and has set out to "rescue" America with his "11 point plan" that will shut down all federal programs in 5 years while appointing himself the sole arbiter who will decide which ones he will allow to restart. Now he's going soothe your troubled brow and make a special exception in your case and allow you and only to to keep your benefits.
Better tell Biden that Scott is from Florida, not Wisconsin as Biden alleged.