First day of work..

matt90

I started about 6 months ago and after about 2 months loading packages just becomes second nature. My pt sup is actually a good guy and is very approachable (although he gets pretty angry when our belt is getting backed up, but who can blame him). Just be sure to maintain a pace that works for you and don't work yourself to death. Also, enjoy not having a social life during the week anymore :P I too work the midnight shift (Maumee, OH), and between school and getting off work at 330-4am it sucks haha.

Brownpride816

I lost about 20lbs my by the time my probation time was over lol.. I also work the night shift. Just go to sleep early and be on time. You WILL over sleep, just make sure u still call in

Good luck :)

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Loading blows brotha! Cerritos...wow...I remember going to the Cerritos Cinemas back in the day...I used to live in South Gate and was in Norwalk all the time...right by Cerritos...that was 20 years ago! But yeah, loading only gets better with experience. I have never met someone who kicked ass at it right away. The way I finally got it was to make sure I found a way to have the flattest table I could make for each level. Taller packages on the ends/top/backfill. Never in the middle. Anyway, good luck man! I've been here for almost 16 years. It's doable!

Yea, everybody hates it when they first start. But give it time, it's fast paced and requires a certain technique. One you get it down, you will be ok.

Henry562

I love in south gate too. Hollydale to be exact but my background check was mailed to me yesterday. And I called the hr she said they are just waiting for a spot to open up. Maybe the 15th ill start.